of July 27, 1994 No. 132/94-BP
Subsoil is part of the crust located under land surface and bottom of reservoirs and stretching to depths available to geological studying and development.
Task of the Code of Ukraine about subsoil is regulation of the mountain relations with the purpose of ensuring rational, complex use of subsoil for requirements satisfaction in mineral raw materials and other requirements of social production, protection of subsoil, guaranteeing when using natural resources safety of people, property and the surrounding environment, and also protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the companies, organizations, organizations and citizens.
The mountain relations in Ukraine are governed by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About protection of the surrounding environment", this Code and other acts of the legislation of Ukraine which are issued according to them.
Features of use of natural resources during execution of the agreements on distribution of products including connected with provision, transfer, restriction, temporary prohibition (stop) and the termination of mineral right, and also with legal registration of such relations are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "About agreements on distribution of products".
The land, forest and water relations are governed by the relevant legislation of Ukraine.
If the laws on use of oil-and-gas subsoil, in particular the Law of Ukraine "About oil and gas", the Law of Ukraine "About gas (methane) of coal fields" and the Law of Ukraine "About agreements on distribution of products", establish other regulations, than those which are provided in this Code then are applied regulations of these laws.
Subsoil is exclusive property of the Ukrainian people and is provided only in use. Agreements or actions which in straight line or the latent form violate the property right of the Ukrainian people on not Wad Dra are invalid. The Ukrainian people perform the subsurface mineral right through the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Verkhovna Rada of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and local councils.
Separate powers concerning the order subsoil can be conferred by the legislation of Ukraine corresponding executive bodies.
The state fund of subsoil includes as the used subsoil plots, and subsoil plots which are not involved in use including the continental shelf and exclusive (sea) economic zone.
The mineral deposit is heap of mineral substances in subsoil, on the Earth's surface, in sources of waters and gases, at the bottom of reservoirs which by quantity, quality and conditions of bedding are suitable for industrial use.
Technogenic mineral deposits are places where waste of production, enrichment and conversion of mineral raw materials which inventories are estimated collected and have industrial value. Such fields can arise also owing to storage losses, transportation and use of products of conversion of mineral raw materials.
All mineral deposits, including technogenic, with the inventories estimated as industrial constitute the State fund of mineral deposits, and all previously estimated mineral deposits - reserve of this fund.
The state fund of mineral deposits is part of the state fund of subsoil.
The state fund of mineral deposits and reserve of this fund is created the central executive body, realizing state policy in the field of geological studying and rational use of subsoil.
The state fund of subsoil is created the central executive body, realizing state policy in the field of geological studying and rational use of subsoil together with the central executive body, realizing state policy in the field of labor protection.
Minerals on the value are divided into minerals of nation-wide and local value. Reference of minerals to minerals of nation-wide and local value is performed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on representation of the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the field of protection of the surrounding environment.
In the field of regulation of the mountain relations treats maintaining the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine:
1) legislative regulation of the mountain relations;
2) determination of the main directions of state policy in the field of geological studying, use and protection of subsoil;
3) it is excluded;
4) it is excluded;
4-1) it is excluded;
5) permission of other questions in the field of regulation of the mountain relations according to the Constitution of Ukraine.
In the field of geological studying, use and protection of subsoil treats maintaining the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine:
1) realization of state policy in the field of regulation of the mountain relations;
2) implementation of the state control of geological studying, use and protection of subsoil, and also behind education and use of technogenic fields and conversion of mineral raw materials;
3) determination of procedure for activities executive bodies in the field of use and protection of subsoil, coordination of their activities;
4) ensuring development of nation-wide and regional programs in the field of geological studying, use and protection of subsoil;
5) determination of rates of use, further expansion and high-quality improvement of mineral resources;
6) determination of procedure for use of subsoil and their protection, development and approval corresponding, regulations and rules;
7) establishment of collection for issue of special permissions to use of natural resources;
8) creation of single system of the State information geological fund and determination of procedure for the order geological information;
9) organization of state examination and assessment of inventories of minerals;
10) permission of questions of use of subsoil for warehousing and waste disposal of production and other hazardous substances;
11) No. 3959-VI) is excluded according to the Law of Ukraine of 21.10.2011
12) determination of criteria concerning recognition of inventories of minerals insignificant;
13) conclusion of agreements on distribution of products;
14) it is excluded;
15) the conclusion of agreements on distribution of products concerning use of subsoil plots in exclusive (sea) economic zone, on the continental shelf of Ukraine;
15-1) approval of the list of subsoil plots which constitute special scientific, cultural or natural and reserved value and cannot be provided in use on the terms of agreements on distribution of products;
15-2) publication and distribution of information on the nation-wide and local taxes and charges and other payments, including context information (public inspection) about the extracting industries, for increase in transparency of the extracting industries according to the procedure, established by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.