of July 6, 2016 No. 410
About formation of identification committee on science questions
According to part four of article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Form Identification committee on science.
2. Approve Regulations on Identification committee on science questions which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 6, 2016 No. 410
1. The identification committee on science questions (further - identification committee) is advisory body of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
2. The identification committee in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and also this Provision and the regulations of work of identification committee.
The identification committee operates on the principles of independence and transparency.
3. The main objective of identification committee is election on competitive basis of staff of Scientific committee of National council concerning development of science and technologies (further - Scientific committee).
4. Identification committee according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) is approved by regulations of work of identification committee;
Develops 2) and gives MON for submitting for examination of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Regulations on tender on election of members of Scientific committee;
Creates 3) after carrying out consultations with the domestic and foreign scientific organizations and gives MON qualification requirements to alternate members of Scientific committee who are published on the official sites of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and MON;
4) considers the documents submitted by alternate members of Scientific committee;
5) is constituted by the rating candidate list in members of Scientific committee;
Selects 6) by rating vote from total number of candidates of persons having the best working experience, knowledge and moral qualities for accomplishment of obligations of members of Scientific committee;
7) will be promulgated by the list of the candidates who submitted the application for participation in tender, and also the list of persons, elected to structure of Scientific committee;
8) MON submits the application for no conflict of interest at the elected members of Scientific committee and members of identification committee, that specified persons do not work in one scientific institution, merging of scientific institutions, division of higher educational institution and are not close persons under the law of Ukraine "About the prevention of corruption", constituted based on the corresponding written applications of each of members of identification committee which is published on the official sites of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and MON;
Approves 9) and gives MON the approximate work plan for powers of identification committee which is published on the official sites of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and MON;
In case of need by results of work prepares 10) and submits to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine suggestions for improvement of work of identification committee;
11) is given annually till March 1 to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine by the report on results of work of identification committee for previous year.
5. The quantitative structure of identification committee constitutes nine people.
The term of office of members of identification committee constitutes seven years without the reapproval right to the second term.
Powers of the member of identification committee ahead of schedule stop on the following bases:
specifying by the member of identification committee in the written application of unreliable information about the facts provided by the subitem 8 of item 4 of this provision;
submission to them of the statement for the termination of powers at own will;
impossibility to carry out the powers for health reasons;
death of the member of identification committee.
The chairman, the vice-chairman and members of the committee are part of identification committee. The chairman and the vice-chairman are elected from among members of identification committee at its meeting.
The staff of identification committee affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
6. The identification committee is created of domestic and foreign scientists who have powerful scientific achievements, faultless scientific reputation and trust in the scientific circle, are doctors of science (for foreign scientists - doctors of philosophy) and have experience of management of the international projects.
Person cannot be part of identification committee:
which by a court decision acknowledged incapacitated or capacity to act of which is limited;
having criminal record for crime execution if such criminal record is not extinguished or is not removed in the procedure established by the law;
which according to the court verdict is deprived of the right to hold the corresponding positions;
which is by a court decision found guilty of making of corruption offense - within year from the date of the introduction of the judgment in legal force;
which was exposed to administrative punishment for corruption offense - within year from the date of the introduction of the judgment in legal force;
falling under action of parts three and the fourth article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "About cleaning of the power";
the data about which are entered in the Unified state register of persons to whom the provision of the Law of Ukraine "About cleaning of the power" is applied;
which is the head of the Ukrainian scientific organization, scientific institution, higher educational institution;
which has conflict of interest with other members of identification committee;
which works in one scientific institution, merging of scientific institutions, division of higher educational institution with other member of identification committee;
which is close face with other member of identification committee according to the Law of Ukraine "About prevention of corruption".
Proposals on alternate members of identification committee are submitted by the Ukrainian and foreign scientific institutions, the scientific organizations, the public scientific organizations, scientific funds, and also the international and national councils concerning science. Self-promotion is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.