It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 3, 2016
of February 16, 2016 No. 77
About approval of the Operating manual of the electrogas equipment in the state aircraft of Ukraine
According to article 7 of the Air code of Ukraine and for the purpose of determination of procedure for the organization of operation of the electrogas equipment in the state aircraft of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve the Operating manual of the electrogas equipment in the state aircraft of Ukraine which is applied.
Minister of Defence of Ukraine general of Ukraine
S. T. Poltorak
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine of February 16, 2016 No. 77
1. This Instruction determines basic provisions on the organizations of operation of the electrogas equipment of air units (military units, military educational institutions, organizations) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, operating organizations of other subjects of the state aircraft of Ukraine, procedure for its repair, feature of technical training of land aviation specialists by operation and repair of the electrogas equipment, and also obligation of service employees.
2. Provisions of this Instruction are obligatory for all subjects of the state aircraft of Ukraine operating the public air vehicles.
3. The main objective of automobile and electrogas service is the organization and implementation of complex of actions for providing air units (military units, military educational institutions, organizations) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, operating organizations of other subjects of the state aircraft of Ukraine (further - air units) the electrogas equipment and electrogas property within the established regulations and according to states, sheets, limits, and also on support of the electrogas equipment in technically serviceable condition providing necessary degree of air alert and LOC ARM to accomplishment of tasks to destination by aviation units.
4. The following tasks are assigned to automobile and electrogas service:
providing, accounting and distribution of automotive and electrogas vehicles, automobile and electrogas property;
the organization and implementation technically the correct operation of automotive and electrogas vehicles, its maintenance in permanent air and operational alert;
organization of timely and high-quality repair of automotive and electrogas vehicles, implementation of advanced methods of repair, increase in overall performance of repair divisions;
organization of evacuation of automotive and electrogas vehicles;
organization and control of work of laboratory on quality control of compressed and liquefied gases;
management of technical training of land aviation specialists on operation and repair of the electrogas equipment (further - land aviation specialists);
holding actions for the prevention of automobile and flight accidents, and also premises of such events because of land aviation specialists;
studying, development of suggestions for improvement and distribution of the best practices of work of air units and divisions on operation, repair and evacuation of automotive and electrogas vehicles;
organization of studying and carrying out technical enhancement of the electrogas equipment for bulletins of the manufacturing companies.
5. Special equipment vehicles (trail cars), stations and installations which are intended for accomplishment of the following tasks belong to the electrogas equipment:
production, obtaining, transportation and storage of compressed and liquefied gases;
charging (filling) of systems of air vehicles with the compressed (liquefied) gases;
providing air vehicles electro-and pneumo-energy in case of start of aircraft engines and check of the electro-and radio equipment;
air conditioning in cabins of air vehicles and places of stay of the flight personnel prepared for flights;
gasification of liquefied gases, cleaning and drainage of compressed gases;
degreasing and pumping out of reservoirs;
check and survey of cylinders for compressed gases from set of the electrogas equipment;
pressure integrity check of cabins of air vehicles;
check and filling of hydraulic systems of air vehicles;
charging of onboard systems of air vehicles fire-fighting structures.
6. Treat electrogas property:
main assemblies, spare parts, materials and electric equipment to the electrogas equipment;
equipment, devices, tool and accessories to operation and repair of the electrogas equipment;
compressed and liquefied gases, and also transport cylinders for them;
devices for quality check of compressed and liquefied gases;
airfield rechargeable batteries in set of the electrogas equipment;
educational property for technical training of land aviation specialists (the equipment for practical training, cutting aggregates, prototypes, stands, textbooks, etc.).
7. It is necessary to understand use of the electrogas equipment as operation of the electrogas equipment to destination, maintenance of the basic landing gear and carrying out scheduled works on the special equipment, its storage and transportation.
Operation of the electrogas equipment aims at ensuring permanent readiness, technical operability and its most effective use in case of daily operation, combat training of the national air vehicles and during fighting (accomplishment of tasks to destination).
8. Operation of the electrogas equipment includes:
technically the correct use during airfield technical support of flights (flights);
timely and high-quality maintenance and accomplishment of scheduled works on the electrogas equipment;
stores organization of the electrogas equipment in air units;
transportation by railway, water, air and road transport.
operability, availability of the trained land aviation specialists with the appropriate certificate on the right of operation of the special equipment vehicle, the station, installation (further - the certificate of the land aviation specialist) which sample is given in appendix 1 to this Instruction;
completeness necessary tool and devices for servicing of air vehicles, fuelling, oils and other operational materials necessary for accomplishment of tasks to destination, availability and completeness of filling of technical documentation.
For the means intended for charging (filling) of air vehicles with the compressed (liquefied) gases and special liquids, permanent readiness, besides, is provided with permanent content of reservoirs of the special equipment in the charged (filled) standard gases and special liquids condition.
10. The main indicator of technical condition of the electrogas equipment is the coefficient of technical readiness (further - KTG) which is determined by the attitude of quantity of operational samples of the electrogas equipment towards their quantity by the list.
11. For the purpose of the analysis of use of the electrogas equipment and non-admission of the aviation events connected with defects of the electrogas equipment in air units account of refusals in its work which is kept in register of failures of the electrogas equipment (appendix 2) is performed.
The analysis of causes of failures in operation of the electrogas equipment in air units is carried out monthly (for last month) and shall include:
studying of circumstances of emergence of refusals, operating conditions of the equipment, indications of devices with the advent of refusals;
check of correctness of operation and repair;
matching and studying of materials of rather similar refusals;
determination of nature of refusals on external signs (if necessary dismantling of the equipment is made for determination of condition of nodes and details);
determination of causes of failures and holding actions for their elimination and prevention.
The analysis of the causes of failures in operation of the electrogas equipment which entailed death of service personnel or other heavy effects is carried out personally by the commander (head) of air unit (further - the commander of air unit) with participation of service employees of automobile and electrogas service. On emergence of such refusals it is immediately reported on the chief of service of providing on subordination.
Quarterly to the 05th day of the next month the analysis of causes of failures in operation of the electrogas equipment is provided to the chief of service of providing.
Chiefs of automobile and electrogas service of air units are responsible for timeliness, completeness and reliability of provision of information on failures of the electrogas equipment.
12. Each sample of the electrogas equipment considered in air unit shall be assigned to the land aviation specialist.
Are allowed land aviation specialists who to operation of the electrogas equipment:
in perfection know design and method of operation of the sample of the electrogas equipment, the traffic regulation assigned to them, the scheme of traffic routes of vehicles and pedestrians on airfield, procedure for entrance (departure) for means of flight-line maintenance of the air vehicle to (from) the air vehicle;
have necessary skills in vehicle control and work on the special equipment, carrying out maintenance and scheduled works;
have the certificate of the driver of the corresponding category on the right of vehicle control (further - the certificate of the driver), were trained in specialized educational institution which has permission to implementation of preparation on the corresponding specialty (further - specialized educational institution), and have the certificate of the land aviation specialist.
13. The common directorship automobile and electrogas service is performed by the commander of air unit through the corresponding deputy depending on organizational and regular structure, specifics of activities and features of accomplishment of tasks.
14. In each air unit the chief of automobile and electrogas service constitute, and the commander of air unit the annual plan of work of automobile and electrogas service in which, except the actions concerning automobile service are surely provided affirms:
organization of events of operation of the electrogas equipment;
enhancement of measures of servicing of air vehicles;
quality control of compressed and liquefied gases;
providing with electrogas property;
the prevention of premises of flight accidents because of land aviation specialists;
actions for economical expenditure of machine-hours of operating time of the special equipment of the electrogas equipment on one flight hour of air vehicles.
15. The method of operation and repair of basic chassis on which the special equipment of the electrogas equipment is mounted is determined by regulating documents of services of providing into which nomenclature they are included.
16. Concerning operation and repair of the electrogas technology of specifying of the chief of service of providing the corresponding nomenclature are obligatory for the corresponding service employees of air units.
1. The electrogas equipment of air unit is used only for the regular designated purpose with observance of the established regulations and rules of its operation. It is allowed to use instead of the air unit of the electrogas equipment determined by the state same (identical to destination) samples of the electrogas equipment.
Use of the electrogas equipment is planned and performed within the established annual consumption rates of motor potential. When planning it is necessary to consider specifics of its use, namely:
application of compressed gases of HP to 40 MPas (400 kgfs / sq. cm) and the liquefied gases having ultralow temperature - to the 77th hail. To (-196 hail. C);
use of toxic oils and lubricant, aggressive fluids and chemicals;
need of systematic quality control of the compressed and liquefied gases applied to servicing of air vehicles;
application for ground handling operations of air vehicles of alternate current of high tension (to 208 V) and considerable capacity, and also direct current V 28,5 tension with current intensity up to 1500 And;
use in designs of the special equipment of the electrogas equipment of aviation aggregates, devices and nodes
placement on one basic landing gear of the equipment different to destination (for check electro-and hydraulic systems, chilling and heating of air, etc.);
round-the-clock continuous production cycle on production of compressed and liquefied gases lasting up to 20 days.
Planning of use of the electrogas equipment shall provide servicing of air vehicles during alert, planned flights (flights) and works on aviation engineering, rational and accident-free use of the electrogas equipment and economical use of motor potential and fuel.
2. Daily use of the electrogas equipment is performed based on the job specification on use of machines constituted according to the requests provided by the deputy commander of air unit for inzhenernoaviatsionny service.
Use of the electrogas equipment which is not provided by the job specification is performed in exceptional cases with the permission of the commander of air unit or person fulfilling its duties about what the corresponding entry in the route sheet which makes sure official stamp is made.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.