of June 8, 2016 No. 376
Some questions of the Ministry of questions of reintegration of temporarily occupied territories
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Provision about the Ministry of questions of reintegration of temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine which is applied.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 8, 2016 No. 376
1. The ministry of questions of reintegration of temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine (Minreintegration) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
Minreintegration is the principal organ in system of the central executive bodies providing forming and realizing state policy concerning the territory of Ukraine which is temporarily occupied by the Russian Federation (further - temporarily occupied territory), and also the territories adjoining to it, observance of regulations of international humanitarian law in all territory of Ukraine, information sovereignty of Ukraine (except implementation of powers of management of complete property complexes of the state company "Multimedia Platform of Broadcasting to Foreign Countries of Ukraine" and the Ukrainian national news agency "Ukrinform"), in the sphere of protection of the rights of compulsorily moved (deported) persons, including protection of the rights of persons deported on national sign.
2. Minreintegration in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine accepted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of Minreintegration are:
1) ensuring forming and realization of state policy on questions:
temporarily occupied territory and protection of the rights of the population which on it lives which ultimate goal is their reintegration into single legal, information, social and economic, cultural, educational space of Ukraine (further - reintegration);
recovery of territorial integrity of Ukraine within internationally acknowledged frontier of Ukraine;
internally displaced persons with temporarily occupied territory and citizens of Ukraine who left the residence in result or for the purpose of avoidance of negative consequences of armed conflict and/or temporary occupation of part of the territory of Ukraine and went abroad (further - persons who went abroad), assistance of realization of their rights and freedoms and creation of conditions for voluntary return of such persons to the abandoned residence or integration at the new place of residence;
observance of regulations of international humanitarian law in all territory of Ukraine;
coordination of activities for humanitarian assistance to the civilian population during armed conflict;
recoveries and developments of the world, after their reintegration, and also the territories adjoining to them;
the developments of temporarily occupied territory after its reintegration and also adjoining to it the territory;
information sovereignty of Ukraine (except implementation of powers of management of complete property complexes of the state company "Multimedia Platform of Broadcasting to Foreign Countries of Ukraine" and the Ukrainian national news agency "Ukrinform");
2) participation in forming and realization of state policy relatively:
protection of the state assets;
protection of the rights and freedoms of persons which are violated as a result of temporary occupation of part of the territory of Ukraine or loss of control over its part;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.