of July 3, 2016 No. 238-FZ
About independent assessment of qualification
Accepted by the State Duma on June 22, 2016
Approved by the Federation Council on June 29, 2016
1. Subject of regulation of this Federal Law are the relations arising when carrying out independent assessment of qualification of the workers or persons applying for implementation of certain type of labor activity.
2. This Federal Law establishes legal and organizational basis and procedure for carrying out independent assessment of qualification of the workers or persons applying for implementation of certain type of labor activity and also determines legal status, the rights and obligations of participants of such independent assessment of qualification.
3. Other procedure for evaluating qualification of the workers or persons applying for implementation of certain type of labor activity can be established by other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation if concerning the corresponding employee categories the Labor Code of the Russian Federation determines features of regulation of work of such workers, including in connection with performance of works with harmful and (or) dangerous working conditions.
4. This Federal Law is not applied to the citizens applying for replacement of positions of public service and government employees.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) the national agency of development of qualifications - the autonomous nonprofit organization created for the purpose of ensuring activities for development of qualifications in the Russian Federation which part of founders the all-Russian associations of employers, the all-Russian associations of labor unions and the Russian Federation on behalf of which functions and powers of the founder perform the federal executive bodies authorized by the Government of the Russian Federation are;
2) national council - national council in case of the President of the Russian Federation on professional qualifications which is consultative body in case of the President of the Russian Federation for consideration of the questions concerning development of qualifications in the Russian Federation;
3) independent assessment of qualification of the workers or persons applying for implementation of certain type of labor activity (further - independent assessment of qualification), - the procedure of confirmation of conformity of qualification of the job seeker to the provisions of the professional standard or qualification requirements established by the Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation (further - requirements to qualification) held by assessment center of qualifications according to this Federal Law;
4) estimative means for carrying out independent assessment of qualification - complex of tasks, the evaluation criteria used by assessment centers of qualifications when holding professional examination;
5) the register of data on carrying out independent assessment of qualification - information resource for ensuring carrying out independent assessment of qualification (further - the register);
6) council on professional qualifications - the governing body given according to this Federal Law authority on the organization of carrying out independent assessment of qualification for certain type of professional activity;
7) the job seeker - the worker or person applying for implementation of certain type of labor activity who addressed, including in the direction of the employer, in assessment center of qualifications for confirmation of the qualification according to the procedure, established by this Federal Law;
8) assessment center of qualifications - the legal entity performing activities for carrying out independent assessment of qualification according to this Federal Law.
Participants of system of independent assessment of qualification are:
1) national council;
2) national agency of development of qualifications;
3) councils on professional qualifications;
4) assessment centers of qualifications;
6) job seekers;
7) the federal executive body performing functions on development and realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in the sphere of work (further - authorized body of the executive authority).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.