of July 3, 2016 No. 226-FZ
About troops of national guard of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on June 22, 2016
Approved by the Federation Council on June 29, 2016
Troops of national guard of the Russian Federation (further - troops of national guard) are the state military organization intended for ensuring the state and public security, protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen.
1. Accomplishment of the following tasks is assigned to troops of national guard:
1) participation in protection of public order, ensuring public safety;
2) protection of important state objects, particular loads, constructions on communications according to the lists approved by the Government of the Russian Federation;
3) participation in fight against terrorism and extremism;
4) participation in providing emergency rules, warlike situation, legal regime of counter-terrorist operation;
5) participation in territorial defense of the Russian Federation;
6) rendering assistance to boundary bodies of the Federal Security Service in protection of Frontier of the Russian Federation;
7) federal state control (supervision) of compliance with law of the Russian Federation in the field of traffic in weapons and in the field of private security and private detective activities, and also behind safety of objects of fuel and energy complex, behind activities of divisions of protection of legal entities with singular authorized problems and divisions of departmental protection;
8) protection of especially important and sensitive sites, the objects which are subject to obligatory protection by troops of national guard according to the list approved by the Government of the Russian Federation, protection of property of physical persons and legal entities under agreements;
9) providing according to the decision of the President of the Russian Federation safety of management officials of subjects of the Russian Federation (heads of the supreme executive bodies of the government of subjects of the Russian Federation) and other persons.
2. Other tasks can be assigned to troops of national guard by the decisions of the President of the Russian Federation made according to the Federal constitutional Laws and the Federal Laws.
The legal basis of activities of troops of national guard is constituted by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the conventional principles and rules of international law, the international agreements of the Russian Federation, the Federal constitutional Laws, this Federal Law, other Federal Laws, regulatory legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation, and also regulatory legal acts of the federal executive body performing functions on development and realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of activities of troops of national guard of the Russian Federation, in the field of traffic in weapons, in the field of private security activities and in the field of private security (further - authorized federal executive body), and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation regulating activities of troops of national guard.
Troops of national guard perform the activities on the basis of the principles of legality, observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, one-man management and centralization of management.
1. Are part of troops of national guard:
1) governing bodies;
2) associations, connections and military units;
3) division (bodies) including in which persons having special ranks of police serve (further - divisions);
4) educational organizations of the higher education and other organizations.
2. Governing bodies of associations, governing bodies of connections, military units, divisions, the educational organizations of the higher education and other organizations of troops of national guard can be legal entities in form of business of public institution.
3. Creation, reorganization and abolition (liquidation) of military units and divisions of troops of national guard are performed by the head of authorized federal executive body.
4. Governing bodies of associations, divisions and the organizations of troops of national guard, being legal entities, act on the basis of the charters approved by the head of authorized federal executive body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.