It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On June 17, 2016 No. 1119
of June 7, 2016 No. 79
About approval of the Instruction about state registration of works on geological studying of subsoil and the Instruction about the state accounting of results of works on geological studying of subsoil and about procedure for storage and use of materials of the State fund of information on subsoil
Based on the Art. 10 of Item i) and Art. 46 of the Code about subsoil No. 3-XVI of February 2, 2009 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 75-77, 197) I ORDER to the Art.:
1. Approve the Instruction about state registration of works on geological studying of subsoil, according to appendix No. 1.
2. Approve the Instruction about the state accounting of results of works on geological studying of subsoil and about procedure for storage and use of materials of the State fund of information on subsoil, according to appendix No. 2.
3. To assign accomplishment of this order to the Agency on geology and mineral resources.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on Mr. Victor Morgocha, the deputy minister.
Minister of the environment
To Valeriu Muntyan
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Ministry of the environment of the Republic of Moldova of June 7, 2016 No. 79
1. The instruction about state registration of works on geological studying of subsoil (further – the Instruction) determines procedure for state registration of works on geological studying of subsoil.
2. The instruction is the regulating document obligatory for all organizations which are carrying out works on geological studying of subsoil.
3. Works on geological studying of subsoil are subject to state registration and the state accounting for the purpose of generalization and the maximum use of results of studying of subsoil, the solution of tasks on state regulation of the relations of subsurface use, and also prevention of inexpedient carrying out and duplication of the specified works.
4. Works on geological studying without state registration are forbidden.
5. State registration and the state accounting of works on geological studying of subsoil is performed by department the State fund of information on subsoil (further – OGFIN) as a part of the Agency on geology and mineral resources (further – the Agency).
6. State registration of works on geological studying of the subsoil which is carried out in the territory of the Republic of Moldova is performed according to requirements of this Instruction.
7. Documents for registration are submitted by the geological specialized organizations conducting geological researches.
8. Registration of works is made once for all term of its carrying out if there are no changes of its name, geological task, methods, techniques of the area or the area of works, and also names of the organization which is carrying out work. In case of the specified changes work shall be provided on re-registration.
9. Materials for registration of works shall be represented to OGFIN prior to their production.
10. The works on geological studying of subsoil included in plans of all organizations, companies and departments irrespective of financing sources are subject to registration in Fund, namely:
1) regional geological film-making, geophysical, hydrogeological engineering-geological works of scale 1:100000 – 1:200000 and more small, including gravimetric, magnetometric, radiometric shootings and profile researches, geochemical and geoecological researches, deep seismic sounding on basic profiles, drilling of deep and superdeep wells.
2) exploration works on solid minerals, including geological film-making works of scale 1:50000 (1:25000-1:10000) with general searches and the advancing preparatory researches, search and search and estimative works, preliminary and detailed investigation, additional exploration of the fields which are not developed by the industry and the developed fields, work on revaluation and recalculation of inventories of earlier reconnoitered fields.
3) exploration works on oil and gas, including regional geologic-geophysical researches, identification and preparation of the areas by geologic-geophysical methods; structural, basic and parametrical drilling with processing of geological results, searches and investigation of fields; stock counting of oil and gas.
4) hydrogeological, engineering-geological and complex hydrogeological and engineering-geological shooting of m - oh 1:50 000 (including specialized).
5) exploration works on underground waters, including drilling of operational wells; hydroregime observations and works on control of protection of underground waters; studying of hydrogeological conditions of vertical drainage.
6) the works on geological studying of subsoil which are not connected with searches and investigation of mineral deposits including:
a) the engineering-geological researches for construction of the companies, buildings and constructions which are carried out by the surveying organizations of the different ministries and departments in the cities, settlements, villages and beyond their limits on the areas more than 1 sq.km;
b) engineering-geological researches for schemes and projects of meliorative systems of 50 sq.km and more;
c) engineering-geological researches for linear construction (iron and highways, gazo-and oil pipelines, conduits and the main channels, air power lines capacity more than 35 kW) more than 30 km long, and also researches for construction of transport tunnels (outside the cities), dikes, bridges 100 m long and more;
d) searches and investigation of structures for underground storage warehouses of oil and gas, searches and investigation of the structures suitable for burial of industrial drains, studying (including regime observations) and forecasting of exogenous and endogenous geological processes (landslides, mudflows, earthquakes, etc.).
7) works on conducting the state monitoring of the geological circle:
a) state monitoring of underground waters;
b) state monitoring of exogenous geological processes;
c) state monitoring of endogenous geological processes.
8) research, thematic and experienced and methodical works on geological studying of subsoil, collection of mineralogical, paleontologic and other geological collection materials, and also works on creation of reviews of geological, hydrogeological, engineering-geological and geophysical study, geological and economic reviews, inventories of geological objects (including elevated waters), conducting the state accounting of underground waters.
9) works on creation of author's originals of summary cards geological (geophysical, geochemical, etc.) content and explanatory notes to them.
10) works on studying of technology of extraction of mineral raw materials at stage of development of the industrial scheme, on development of standards, geological economic evaluation of mineral deposits and their complex development.
11) works on creation of programs and algorithms of processing of geological information using information technologies.
11. Are not subject to registration in Fund:
1) works on operational investigation.
2) the special geological works which are carried out by the organizations for the special list approved by the Government of the Republic of Moldova.
3) the engineering-geological researches which are carried out by the organizations for construction of the companies, buildings and constructions in the cities, settlements and beyond their limits on the areas of 1 sq.km and less.
4) engineering-geological researches for schemes and projects of meliorative systems less than 50 sq.km.
5) engineering-geological researches for linear construction (iron and highways, gazo-and oil pipelines, conduits, channels, air power lines) 30 km long and less, communication lines, the second and third ways of the railroads, access railway and road tracks of any extent, dikes and bridges less than 100 m long.
6) preparation for the edition (creation of publishing originals) and the edition of cards (with explanatory notes), collections, reviews, monographs, etc. geological (geophysical, geochemical, etc.) contents.
7) the land works including providing works on geological studying of subsoil.
8) research, thematic, developmental and experienced and methodical works on creation, development and implementation of the equipment and the equipment for geological studying of subsoil, technical developments for automated control systems and mathematical processing of geological information.
9) works on work regulation, creation of normative reference books and instructions.
10) designing, organization and liquidation of works on geological studying of subsoil.
11) works on creation and content of geological exhibitions, museums, libraries.
12. For registration of works the organization shall submit to the address of the Agency the request for registration according to the form 3-gr (further – the Request) (appendix 1) filled according to requirements of this instruction with the following appendices:
1) for implementation of works on geological studying according to the state order according to the item-by-item plan approved the current year:
a) cover letter;
b) the project on work on geological studying.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.