It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 9, 2016
of May 23, 2016 No. 545
About approval of the Standard regulations on certifying commission on carrying out the state certification of child care facilities of improvement and rest
According to Item 3 of the Procedure for carrying out the state certification of child care facilities of the improvement and rest and assignment of the corresponding categories by it approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 28, 2009 No. 426 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 7, 2015 to No. 816), to the subitem 76 of item 4 and Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 17, 2015 No. 423, I order:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of October 1, 2012 No. 609 "About approval of regulatory legal acts on carrying out the state certification of child care facilities of improvement and rest", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 17, 2012 at No. 1750/22062.
3. (I. Hokhlenkov) to provide to department of improvement and sanatorium treatment submission of this order in accordance with the established procedure on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the deputy minister V. Yaroshenko.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of May 23, 2016 No. 545
1. This Standard provision (further - the Provision) determines the main objectives, the organizational and legal basis of activities of certifying commission for carrying out the state certification of child care facilities of improvement and rest (further - the Commission).
2. The commission is created for carrying out the state certification of child care facilities of improvement and rest, irrespective of their subordination and patterns of ownership, for the purpose of ensuring realization of single state policy in the sphere of improvement and rest of children, assessment of condition of the organization and implementation of improving and educational process, condition of material and technical resources of organization and providing with the corresponding specialists.
3. The commission in the activities is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation of Ukraine and this Provision.
1. The state certification of child care facilities of improvement and rest (further - organizations) is carried out by the Commission which is formed by executive bodies of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, by the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations (further - authorized body) depending on the location of organizations which are certified, with involvement of representatives of the central executive bodies to whose sphere of management belong organization and public organizations.
2. The structure of the Commission is created by authorized body. Will organize work of the Commission and the commission chairman bears responsibility for its activities.
3. Representatives of authorized body (including structural division of authorized body to which competence questions of the organization of improvement and rest of children are carried), other central executive bodies to which sphere of management organizations and public organizations which have the corresponding professional qualification, the experience of practical work having necessary knowledge and skills belong are part of the Commission.
The commission consists no more than of five people.
4. In case of need the Commissions are involved experts in certain knowledge domain for preparation of the conclusions on professional questions, representatives of public organizations (in coordination) (further - Experts).
5. The Commissions are included employees of organization which is certified, and persons whose activities are connected with work of such organization.
1. The commission carries out work according to the plan which is constituted and affirms for five years.
The plan of carrying out the state certification of organizations is created by structural division of authorized body to which competence questions of the organization of improvement and rest of children are carried, and affirms the deputy manager of authorized body according to distribution of obligations in coordination with the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine.
The plan is brought to the attention of the head/owner of organization not later than year prior to carrying out the state certification.
2. The head/owner of organization not later than two months prior to the state certification submits to the Commission the information research opinion about activities of organization for the intercertification period in which the condition of observance of the state social standards of improvement and rest of children regarding material, personnel and methodical ensuring, the organization and carrying out improving and educational process, the organization of leisure and medical attendance is noted.
The organizations of the copy certified by the head/owner are applied to the information research opinion:
statements or extraction from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, physical persons entrepreneurs and public forming;
the documents confirming right to use with the parcel of land or the property right to it
calculations of cost of the permit;
educational and improving plans and programs according to which the organization works.
3. When carrying out the state certification of the Commission organizations:
checks reliability of the data provided by the head/owner of organization, and actual state of observance by child care facility of the State social standard of the improvement and rest of children approved by the order of the Ministry of Ukraine for family, youth and sport of August 13, 2009 No. 2881, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 10, 2009 at No. 854/16870;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.