of June 28, 2016 No. 589
About federal information fund of standards
According to part 5 of article 29 of the Federal law "About Standardization in the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for forming and maintaining Federal information fund of standards and instructions for use by it.
2. Determine that the realization of this resolution is enabled by the corresponding federal executive bodies within the extreme number of employees of central offices and territorial authorities established by it, and also budgetary appropriations provided by it in the federal budget on management and management in the sphere of the established functions.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 28, 2016 No. 589
1. This Provision establishes procedure for forming and maintaining Federal information fund of standards (further - Fund), and also instructions for use it.
2. The fund represents organizationally the ordered set of documents on standardization and is the state information resource.
3. Forming and maintaining Fonda will organize Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology.
4. Fonda will organize Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology for the purpose of forming and maintaining:
a) centralized accounting (the system of accounting of the arriving documents providing their acceptance and processing, carrying out reference work, systematization), registration, completing and the document storage specified in Item 6 of this Provision and also their updating;
b) depositary storage within 10 years cancelled, which voided and subject to transfer on the state document storage, specified in Item 6 of this Provision;
c) exchange of the documents specified in Item 6 of this Provision between federal executive body in the sphere of standardization and the international bodies on standardization, regional bodies for standardization, national authorities for standardization of foreign states.
5. Organizational technical supply of forming, maintaining Fund and use of it is performed by the operator Fonda determined by Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology from among the organizations subordinated to it.
6. Are part of Fund:
a) documents of national system of standardization of the Russian Federation, including:
national standards of the Russian Federation, including fundamental national standards of the Russian Federation;
preliminary national standards of the Russian Federation;
rules of standardization;
recommendations about standardization;
information technical reference manuals;
b) all-Russian qualifiers of technical and economic and social information;
c) sets of rules;
d) international standards, regional standards, standards of foreign states, regional sets of rules and sets of rules of foreign states;
e) properly certified translations into Russian of international standards, regional standards and regional sets of rules, standards of foreign states and sets of rules of foreign states;
e) documents on standardization of International Organizations for Standardization, regional standardization organizations and other documents on standardization of foreign states.
7. Document registration, specified in Item 6 of this Provision, included in Fund, is performed according to the procedure, established by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
8. Completing of Fund is performed by the operator of Fund from among documents:
a) specified in subitems "an" - "in" and "d" Item 6 of this Provision, arrived from Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology;
b) specified in the subitems "g" and "e" of Item 6 of this Provision which arrived in accordance with the terms license agreements with foreign owners, and also international agreements and other rules of international law.
9. Completing of Fund is performed also from the documents which arrived to the operator of Fund according to the Federal Law "About Obligatory Copy of Documents".
10. The operator Fonda provides centralized accounting, document storage, containing in Fund, and also their maintenance in urgent condition.
11. Depositary document storage, cancelled, voided and subject to transfer on the state storage, is performed by the operator of Fund within 10 years.
12. After the term of the depositary storage specified in present Item 11 the Provisions repealed and the invalid documents containing in Fund are transferred to storage to the Public Records Office (the state storage) in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.