of June 23, 2016 No. 572
About approval of Rules of creation and maintaining the state register of the objects making negative impact on the environment
According to the Federal Law "About Environmental Protection" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of creation and maintaining the state register of the objects making negative impact on the environment.
2. Realization of the powers provided by this resolution is performed within the number of employees of central office and territorial authorities of Federal Nature Management Supervision Service, and also budgetary appropriations provided to Service in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 23, 2016 No. 572
1. These rules determine procedure for creation and maintaining the state register of the objects making negative impact on the environment (further respectively - the state register, objects).
2. The state accounting of objects is performed in the form of maintaining the state register.
3. The state register is the state information system which creation is performed by Federal Nature Management Supervision Service according to the Federal Law "About Environmental Protection", the legislation of the Russian Federation on information, information technologies and on information security and other regulatory legal acts.
4. The state register joins data on the objects located within the territory of the Russian Federation on the continental shelf of the Russian Federation, in internal sea waters of the Russian Federation, the territorial sea of the Russian Federation, in exclusive economic zone of the Russian Federation.
5. The state register includes the following data:
a) the name, form of business and the address (location) of the legal entity or surname, name, middle name (in the presence), the residence, date of state registration of the individual entrepreneur, performing economic and (or) other activity on object, with indication of identification taxpayer number of the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur and reason code of registration in tax authorities of the legal entity, individual entrepreneur;
b) data on the actual location of object, including its name (the address or place of registration of the portable source moving object) with indication of code under the All-Russian Classifier of Territories of Municipal Units in the location of object and on category of object;
c) data on type of economic and (or) other activity, on amount of the made products (goods), on the performed works, on the rendered services, including codes of types of economic activity of legal entities, the individual entrepreneurs performing activities on object for the All-Russian Classifier of Economic Activities;
d) data on availability of the conclusion of the state environmental assessment and (or) the conclusion of state examination of the project documentation in case of their carrying out in cases, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation about environmental assessment, the legislation on town-planning activities;
e) data on stationary sources of emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air with indication of their geographical coordinates;
e) data on level and (or) amount or on lot of emissions of pollutants concerning each stationary source of emissions of pollutants in atmospheric air;
g) data on sources of dumping of pollutants into superficial and underground water objects (places of dumping of sewage) with indication of their geographical coordinates;
h) data on level and (or) amount or on lot of dumpings of pollutants concerning each source of dumpings of pollutants into superficial and underground water objects;
i) data on amount or on mass of the placed production wastes and consumption, including by each type and class of danger of waste;
j) data on declarations on payment for negative impact on the environment;
k) data on complex ecological permissions or declarations on impact on the environment;
o) information on the applied technologies on the objects referred to the I category depending on the level of negative impact on the environment and about their compliance to the best available technologies;
o) information on technical means on neutralization of emissions, dumpings of pollutants into the environment, technical means and technologies for neutralization and safe placement of production wastes and consumption;
p) data on results of implementation of the state ecological supervision;
c) information on preservation, liquidation of object, on change of its location, on replacement of the legal entity or individual entrepreneur, operating object.
6. Maintaining the state register is performed according to the single organizational, methodological and program and technical principles providing compatibility and interaction of the state register with other state information systems and information and telecommunication networks including the infrastructure providing information and technological interaction of the information systems used for provision of the state and municipal services and execution of the state and municipal functions electronically, with ensuring confidentiality and safety containing in them personal data and taking into account requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation about the state secret or trade secret.
7. The state register consists from:
a) federal state register;
b) regional state registers.
8. The federal state register contains data on the objects which are subject according to article 65 of the Federal law "About Environmental Protection" to federal state ecological supervision.
9. Regional state registers contain data on the objects which are subject to regional state ecological supervision.
10. Maintaining the federal state register is performed by territorial authorities of Federal Nature Management Supervision Service in the location of objects.
11. Maintaining regional state registers is performed by executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation in the location of objects.
12. Access for officials of Federal Nature Management Supervision Service, its territorial authorities and executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation to entering of data into the state register is performed with use of single system of identification and authentication in the infrastructure providing information and technological interaction of the information systems used for provision of the state and municipal services electronically.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.