It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Moldova
On February 26, 2016 No. 1103
of September 7, 2015 No. 861
About approval of the Code of professional ethics of pedagogical workers
According to Item (7) Art. 135 of the Code about formation of the Republic of Moldova No. 152 of July 17, 2014 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, No. 319-324, the Art. 634) and decisions of board of the Ministry of Public Education No. 3-6 of June 9, 2015 PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Code of professional ethics of pedagogical workers it (is applied).
2. This order will be posted on the website of the Ministry of Public Education and published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
Minister of education
Approved by the Order of the minister of education of the Republic of Moldova from 7 sentbrya 2015 No. 861
1. Sphere of regulation
1) the Code of professional ethics of pedagogical workers (the hereinafter referred to as Code) is drafted according to parts (6) - (8) article 135 of the Code about education No. 152 of 17:07. 2014, approved by Parliament of the Republic of Moldova and published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova No. 319-324 of 24:10. 2014, Article 634.
2) the Code is applicable to all workers of system of general and professional state and private education who according to Code regulations on education hold executive positions, and also positions of pedagogical and support pedagogical personnel in organizations of general and vocational training.
3) This Code does not substitute for itself current laws and regulatory legal acts in the field of education and cannot contradict them.
2. Purpose and tasks of the Code
1) the Purpose of this Code is:
a) determination of standards and rules of conduct for the leading, pedagogical and auxiliary pedagogical workers of system of general and vocational training;
b) increase in prestige and consolidation of powers of the leading, pedagogical and auxiliary pedagogical workers;
c) establishment of single standards of behavior of pedagogical workers.
2) the Objectives of the Code can be achieved by realization of the following tasks:
a) increase in level of self-discipline of persons responsible for training and education, by acceptance on obligations on accomplishment of provisions of this Code;
b) maintenance of high level of professionalism in case of execution of the job responsibilities and powers by workers of system of general and vocational training, responsible for training and education, in particular persons holding positions of pedagogical workers;
c) high-quality improvement of relations between education characters;
d) minimizing inadequate and/or vicious the practician which can arise in the educational circle.
e) increase in involvement of the personnel performing educational activities;
f) assistance to promotion and manifestation of the values and the principles applicable in the educational circle which can be introduced also to the social sphere;
g) drawing attention of the public for the purpose of protection of educational values.
3. Operation of the Code
1) the Code regulates professional relations of pedagogical workers and is effective as as the moral contract between parents/guardians, pupils, local community and various employee categories of system of general and the vocational training responsible for training and education, and as the system of standards of professional behavior capable to help institutional involvement and involvement of the groups of persons performing educational activities by means of creation and maintenance of the circle based on cooperation and fair competition.
2) Any worker of system of general and professional state and private education responsible for training and education shall know, observe and apply provisions of this Code.
The workers of system of general and professional state and private education responsible for training and education, in particular pedagogical workers, when implementing professional activity shall be guided by the following principles:
a) commitment of profession of the teacher;
b) manifestation of professionalism in relations with pupils, children and parents/guardians;
c) respect for uniqueness and distinctions of children and pupils;
d) cooperation with colleagues, parents/guardians of children and pupils;
e) decency, moral and professional conscientiousness;
f) responsiveness to needs of children and pupils;
g) responsibility to management of educational institution, pedagogical collective and representative bodies of parents/guardians;
h) efficiency and effectiveness;
i) objectivity and justice.
5. Obligatory knowledge and use of standards of behavior
For the purpose of providing quality education the leading, pedagogical and auxiliary pedagogical workers shall know, observe and apply number of standards of behavior. These regulations include:
a) relations with pupils;
b) relations with parents/guardians;
c) relations with colleagues;
d) managerial behavior;
e) relations with members of local communities.
6. Standards of behavior in relations with pupils
In relations with pupils/children the leading, pedagogical and auxiliary pedagogical workers shall observe and apply the following standards of behavior:
1) protection of physical, mental and moral health of pupils/children in the way:
a) permanent supervision behind them during the whole time of their stay in school, and also during out-of-school actions for the purpose of ensuring complete safety of all participants of these actions;
b) non-admissions of the types of the address or punishment, and also any forms of discrimination and application of physical or mental abuse degrading advantage;
c) ensuring protection of each pupil / child by exposure of any forms of physical abuse, discrimination, abuse, negligence or exploitation of pupils/children;
d) prohibition of any forms of sexual, emotional or spiritual violence;
e) prohibition of sexual harassments and the introduction in the sexual relations with pupils, including by agreement;
2) personal data protection of pupils;
3) responsibility regarding achievement by pupils of standards of the indicators provided by national kurrikulum;
4) prohibition of shovinistsky, nationalist, political, religious, militarist propaganda during educational process, and also prohibition of involvement of pupils in actions of political nature (meetings, demonstrations, pickets) persons responsible for training and education, in organizations of general and professional state and private education or beyond their limits;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.