It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 10, 2016 No. 332
of June 1, 2016 No. 237
About Standard regulations on educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan
According to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and article 51 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 3, 2007, No. 171 "About Standard regulations on educational institution of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 1, 2016 No. 237
1. The standard regulations on educational institutions of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Standard provision) are developed on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and regulate procedure for activities of educational institutions, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory.
2. In this Standard provision the following basic concepts are used:
- initial educational institution - type of the educational institution covering with 1 on 4 classes (training term 4 years);
- the basic general education uchrezhdeay - type of the educational institution covering with 5 on 9 classes (term of training of 5 years);
- average educational institution - type of the educational institution covering with 10 on 11 classes (training term 2 years);
- average educational institution with profound studying of separate objects - study with the social and humanitarian, estestvennomatematichesky direction;
-. gymnasium - educational institution with objects of the social and humanitarian direction;
- lyceum - educational institution with objects of the estestvennomatematichesky direction.
3. Main objective of educational institution within development of state standard of education is forming of general culture of the identity of pupils on the basis of assimilation of obligatory minimum of contents of general education programs, their adaptation to public life, creation of basis for conscious choice of profession and the subsequent development of professional educational programs, education of civic consciousness, diligence, estheticism, tolerance, respect for human rights and freedoms, love to the surrounding nature, the Homeland, family, the mentor forming of healthy lifestyle.
4. The educational institution is guided in the activities by the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education", the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and other regulatory legal acts in the field of education, this Standard provision and the Charter of educational institution.
5. The educational institution can realize additional educational programs, and also the educational program of preschool education in the presence of the corresponding license. The educational institution realizing the educational program of preschool education and additional educational programs is guided in the activities by the Standard provision of preschool education and the Standard provision of additional education.
6. The educational institution on the basis of this Standard provision and according to article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" drafts the Charter.
7. The educational institution creates conditions for realization by citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan of the right guaranteed by the state on receipt of the free general education in all steps.
8. Activities of educational institution are based on the following principles:
- equality of citizens in receipt of quality education;
- legality, respect of rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
- priority of education at all levels of public administration;
- obligation of general main education;
- availability of general secondary education and continuation of training in the subsequent steps of education on the basis of tender;
- priority of national and universal values, humanistic value of content of education, free development of the person;
- love for the country, family to the environment;
- scientific, secular and humanistic property of training and education in educational institutions;
- unity of educational and cultural space, cultural development and protection of national traditions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.