of March 29, 2016 No. 51
About approval of the Method of editing data in statistics of production and the environment
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" and the subitem 258) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of editing data in statistics of production and the environment.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of production and environment together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) the direction in printing and electronic type within five working days from the date of receipt of the registered order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistics of production and environment of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Dzharkinbayev Zh. A.).
Acting as Chairman
Approved by the Order of the acting as the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2016 No. 51
1. The method of editing data in statistics of production and the environment (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" (further - the Law).
2. This Technique is applied by Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) and its territorial authorities when forming statistical data according to the statistics of production and the environment within nation-wide statistical observations with use of administrative data.
3. In the Technique concepts of the values determined in the Law and the following main determinations are used:
1) imputation (conditional charge) - replacement of the absent or wrong values by the reliable and internally approved values;
2) the qualifier of statistics (further - PCB) - the qualifier establishing procedure for classification and coding of statistics within official statistics. The PCB represents the systematized list of the entrance and output indicators used in statistical practice;
3) macroediting - editing aggregative (summary) statistical data;
4) microediting - editing primary statistical data;
5) editing is systematic verification of the data collected from respondents, and also aggregative data, for the purpose of identification and subsequent change of unacceptable, contradictory and very doubtful or impossible values according to predefined rules;
6) statistics are the quantity characteristic of the social and economic phenomena and processes in society displaying essence of the phenomenon or process in specific conditions of the place and time.
4. In statistics of mistake mistakes in scope and representativeness errors are classified as registration errors (or mistakes in content).
5. Random errors of registration arise because of slips, carelessness and negligence when filling statistical forms. Errors of registration appear in connection with deliberate misstatement of primary data, or with incorrectly understood sense of question or with abuse of regulations of record of the answer.
Are basic reasons of errors of registration:
incorrectly created questionnaires or forms, insufficient or incorrect instructions for their filling;
incorrect scoring of question by the interviewer (reducing or change of the formulation of question, incomplete explanation to the respondent of value of question), incorrect record of the answer;
the incorrect coding of data in answers, incorrect data entry as a result of misuse of the keyboard.
6. Sources of mistakes in scope are incorrectly constituted, incomplete or inexact lists of the surveyed statistical units, and also inability of specialists of territorial authorities of statistics on the objective and subjective reasons to cover all sampling units.
7. Errors of representativeness arise only in case of not continuous statistical observation and are expressed that the surveyed set on the structure differs from population. Heterogeneity of population is basic reason of emergence of errors of representativeness.
8. Editing is classified by the used methods on two types. Statistical editing which is connected with identification of values of data which with this or that share of probability, are wrong belongs to the first type. The wide class of stochastic methods of replacement of wrong values and filling of omissions in data is connected with this type of editing.
Treat the second type logical and arithmetic control of data in case of which values of signs and indicators are checked regarding compliance to the rules (ratios) determined in advance. Values of data which do not undergo logical or arithmetic control are wrong and are adjusted.
9. The following belongs to the major factors influencing quality of information which are considered at stage of planning of system of editing:
1) quality of the collected data is provided with careful development and enhancement of statistical forms;
2) the course of carrying out periodic observations is analyzed on permanent basis; what "feedback" between the specialists who are engaged in editing data directly information collection and developers of the corresponding forms is result of;
3) the resource providing which is taken away on editing is concentrated on those problems most of which significantly influence quality of results of observation.
10. Enhancement of statistical forms and the strategy (plan) of data collection for the subsequent cycles of observation is performed on the basis of the analysis of level of mistakes, the size and accessory of respondents to the allocated groups of classification.
11. When carrying out observations accomplishment of the target editing directed to error correction, the most influencing summary results is performed.
12. When carrying out continuous observations first of all correction of these large units as the contribution to measure values of smaller sampling units is less significant is performed. When editing and filling omissions of these selective observations are considered selective the weight of units, appropriated to them on selection planning stage.
13. In each case economic effect of application of editing item-by-item data is estimated.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.