of February 9, 2016 No. 32
About approval of the Method of forming of indicators according to the statistics commercial services
According to the subitem 5) article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics", and also with the subitem 2) Item 13 of the Regulations on Committee according to the statistics the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 30, 2014 No. 33, registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 9779,PRIKAZYVAYu:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of forming of indicators according to the statistics of commercial services.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of services and power together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order its direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistics of services and power of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Dzharkinbayev Zh. A.).
Acting as Chairman
Approved by the Order of the acting as the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 9, 2016 No. 32
1. The method of forming of indicators according to the statistics of commercial services (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics".
2. The technique determines the main aspects and methods of receipt of statistical information on activities of the companies of the sphere of commercial services when carrying out nation-wide statistical observation.
3. The purpose of this Technique is forming of system of statistics according to the statistics of commercial services for ensuring their comparability at the international level.
4. This Technique is held for use in statistical activities by the staff of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial authorities.
5. In this Technique the following determinations are used:
1) statistics of commercial services - the statistics industry reflecting regularities and tendencies of market development of commercial services, the characteristic of its infrastructure and regional features;
2) services - the activities directed to satisfaction of any needs of the person or society in general, performed by producers by request of consumers and leading to change of condition of units consuming these services;
3) the amount of the rendered services - represents the cost of the rendered services in the amount of the means which arrived from the companies, organizations, the population on account of the services rendered to them;
4) secondary type of activity - the type of activity, in addition to the basic, is performed for the purpose of sales of goods (services) for the third parties;
5) core activity - type of activity which value added exceeds value added of any other type of activity performed by the company;
6) non-market services - the services provided to institutional units or society in general it is free or at the prices which are not economically significant (for example, provided by the state, national defense, obligatory social security and so on);
7) market services - services, entirely or considerably the covering costs of the producer at the expense of revenue from their realization, but not at the expense of the government budget, voluntary contributions or the state program;
8) consumer price index - the conventional indicator of inflation characterizing change in time of the average level of the prices of the fixed basket of the goods and services acquired by the population for private consumption.
6. In statistics of commercial services indicators by all types of the rendered commercial services are created.
7. Information base for forming of the commercial services this according to the statistics are:
1) primary statistical data on amount of the rendered commercial services;
2) administrative data.
8. The statistics of commercial services includes types of activity from the General qualifier of types of economic activity (further - OKED).
9. The statistical tool for forming of statistics of commercial services in types is the Statistical qualifier of services (further - SKU).
10. The amount of the rendered commercial services join all costs on provision of services at the time of their entry into production process, but not on time of their payment:
1) the cost of raw materials, the main materials taking into account transport and procurement expenses;
2) cost of purchased materials and semifinished products;
3) purchase costs of the fuel used for production of services and also cost of all types of purchased energy (electric, thermal, compressed air and others);
4) the costs connected with use of natural raw materials (regarding payment for the wood released on root, payments for the water which is taken away from water management systems);
5) the cost of the works and services of production nature executed by third-party subjects;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.