of April 20, 2015 No. 200
About approval of the Instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership
According to the subitem 19) of Item 21 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2001 No. 1074, I ORDER:
2. To the chief of the Center of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
The copy of this order to send 2) within ten calendar days after state registration to periodic printing editions and to information system of law of Ad_let for official publication;
3) after official publication the order to post the Ministries of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the website.
3. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan lieutenant general Saparov O. B.
4. Bring the order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 20, 2015 No. 200
1. This Instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership (further – the Instruction) disaggregates work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on control of quality and acceptance of the delivered goods of military (products), goods (products) of dual purpose (application), the performed military works and the rendered military services within the state defensive order.
2. The instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership includes: the organization of work of military representations for quality control and product acceptance, the organization and conducting damage work, the organization of work on check and coordination of actual costs on products and interaction of military representations with the organizations.
3. The basic concepts used in this Instruction:
1) product (batch) – set of units of the uniform products made for limited period of time according to one technical documentation and intended to shipment to the receiver's address;
2) qualification testing – the monitoring tests of products which are carried out in case of statement of products on production for the purpose of assessment of readiness of the company of the industry for production of required quality in the set amount;
3) research work (further – NIR) – complex of the theoretical or experimental researches conducted for the purpose of receipt of reasonable basic data, research of the principles and ways of creation (upgrade) of products;
4) continuous control – the quality control provided for products, assembly units, details and transactions of engineering procedure which workmanship cannot be checked by military representation at the subsequent fabrication stages and testing of products, and also for products for stages of its development in production;
5) flying control – control of technological transactions and processes which were not included into the List of obligatory presentations. Flying control also checks accomplishment by the organization of requirements of the specifications and technical documentation, condition of general culture of production, work of laboratories of the organization, condition of shops, sites and workplaces, observance of storage precautions of the accepted products. Flying control is exercised suddenly, in accidental timepoint;
6) the organization of defense industry complex - the domestic producer and the domestic supplier of works, services having the license in the sphere of turnover of arms and military equipment (further - the organization);
7) authorized body in the field of defense industry and the state defensive order (further – authorized body) – the state body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of defense industry and the state defensive order;
8) the list of obligatory presentations – the list of products, assembly units, the transactions of engineering procedure which are subject to obligatory presentation on control of the organization by technical inspection department to military representation developed by military representation;
9) the receiver of the state defensive order – the central executive body, state body, directly subordinate and accountable to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, their departments submitting the application for purchase of goods of military (products), the goods (products) of dual purpose (application), military works and military services which are part of the state defensive order, and the receiving corresponding goods (products), works, services;
10) the specifications and technical documentation (further – the specifications and technical documentation) – the regulating document containing technical and technological regulations to which standards of various categories, systems of general technical requirements, tactical specifications (specifications) of the receiver, specifications on the materials, substances, other documents approved in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan belong;
11) product acceptance – check and documentary confirmation of conformity of products to requirements (conditions) of the agreement and the validity of these products to the delivery and (or) use performed in case of positive results of control of its quality;
12) product acceptance suspension – powers of military representation on the temporary reasonable termination of process of control of quality, acceptance and shipments of products;
13) the product range – the list of products which are subject to quality control and acceptance by military representation;
14) product quality – set of the quantitative and (or) qualitative indexes determining suitability of products for requirements satisfaction according to its appointment;
15) statement on production - complex of actions for the organization of industrial production of again developed or modernized products;
16) quality control – activities of military representation for check of quantitative and (or) qualitative indexes of properties of products for the purpose of determination of their compliance to the established (terms of the contract) to requirements;
17) quality management system (further – SMK) – set of organizational structure of techniques, processes and resources necessary for the common directorship product quality;
18) technical inspection department (further – Quality Department) – the division of the organization exercising control of compliance of products to the established requirements of TD (terms of the contract);
19) technical documentation (further – TD) – the set of documents necessary and sufficient for direct use at each stage of product lifecycle (the design, technological, program, project and estimate, project documentation specifications belongs to TD);
20) developmental work (further – ROC) – complex of the works performed on the single initial document (TTZ) for creation (upgrade) of sample of arms and military equipment;
21) incoming inspection – quality control of products for prevention of application in case of development, production, upgrade and repair of samples (systems, complexes) of products which are not conforming to requirements of TD and terms of the contract;
22) selective control – quality control in case of which rather small amount of units of production from batch to which it belongs is controlled this control is exercised for product series.
4. The basis for the organization and implementation by military representation of activities for quality control and goods acceptance of military (products), goods (products) of dual purpose (application), military works and military services are the contracts on accomplishment of the state defensive order signed between authorized body or the receiver of the state defensive order and the contractor of the state defensive purchase order of goods of military (products), goods (products) of dual purpose (application), military performance of works and rendering military services (further – the agreement).
5. The military representation exercises control of product quality at any production phase of products in accordance with the terms of the agreement and TD.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.