of April 20, 2015 No. 200
About approval of the Instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership
According to the subitem 19) of Item 21 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2001 No. 1074, I ORDER:
2. To the chief of the Center of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
The copy of this order to send 2) within ten calendar days after state registration to periodic printing editions and to information system of law of Ad_let for official publication;
3) after official publication the order to post the Ministries of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the website.
3. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan lieutenant general Saparov O. B.
4. Bring the order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 20, 2015 No. 200
1. This Instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership (further – the Instruction) is developed according to the subitem 19) of Item 21 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2001 No. 1074.
2. The instruction disaggregates the organization of process of work of military representative offices of the Center of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of accomplishment of the state defensive order of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the organizations in the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership.
3. The basic concepts used in this Instruction:
1) avant-project - the type of initial technical documentation containing reasons for product development and its indicators, initial requirements and offers on development, production and operation of products. Are part of avant-project: explanatory note, necessary drawings, schemes, calculations, and also draft of the specification on product development;
2) special dress code - uniform of the military personnel and civil personnel on doctrines, in case of accomplishment of special tasks, alerts (fighting services), occupations in training centers, occupations with military equipment and servicing of the equipment and arms, performance of works in garages, parks, docks, workshops, airfields, laboratories, in warehouses, the ships, in military units and organizations, in the territory coastal bases;
3) goods (products), works and military services - arms, military equipment and ammunition to them, other types of military products, work (including research and developmental), documentation, objects of intellectual property right and information of military and technical appointment;
4) military representations (further – military representations) are bodies of military control of product quality acquired at the expense of means of the republican budget, delivered by the organizations for the benefit of the customer, including for export;
5) incoming inspection - quality control of products of the supplier who arrived to the consumer or the customer and intended for use in case of production, repair or operation of products;
6) product (batch) - set of units of the uniform products made for limited period of time according to one technical documentation and intended to shipment to the customer's address;
7) periodic testing - the testing which are carried out for periodic confirmation of product quality and stability of engineering procedure to the filled period for the purpose of confirmation of possibility of continuation of production of products on the existing design and technological documentation and continuation of its acceptance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.