of April 20, 2015 No. 200
About approval of the Instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership
According to the subitem 19) of Item 21 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2001 No. 1074, I ORDER:
2. To the chief of the Center of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation to send this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for state registration;
The copy of this order to send 2) within ten calendar days after state registration to periodic printing editions and to information system of law of Ad_let for official publication;
3) after official publication the order to post the Ministries of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the website.
3. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the deputy defense secretary of the Republic of Kazakhstan lieutenant general Saparov O. B.
4. Bring the order to officials in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 20, 2015 No. 200
1. This Instruction for work of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership (further – the Instruction) is developed according to the subitem 19) of Item 21 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2001 No. 1074.
2. The instruction disaggregates the organization of process of work of military representative offices of the Center of military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of accomplishment of the state defensive order of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the organizations in the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership.
3. The basic concepts used in this Instruction:
1) avant-project - the type of initial technical documentation containing reasons for product development and its indicators, initial requirements and offers on development, production and operation of products. Are part of avant-project: explanatory note, necessary drawings, schemes, calculations, and also draft of the specification on product development;
2) special dress code - uniform of the military personnel and civil personnel on doctrines, in case of accomplishment of special tasks, alerts (fighting services), occupations in training centers, occupations with military equipment and servicing of the equipment and arms, performance of works in garages, parks, docks, workshops, airfields, laboratories, in warehouses, the ships, in military units and organizations, in the territory coastal bases;
3) goods (products), works and military services - arms, military equipment and ammunition to them, other types of military products, work (including research and developmental), documentation, objects of intellectual property right and information of military and technical appointment;
4) military representations (further – military representations) are bodies of military control of product quality acquired at the expense of means of the republican budget, delivered by the organizations for the benefit of the customer, including for export;
5) incoming inspection - quality control of products of the supplier who arrived to the consumer or the customer and intended for use in case of production, repair or operation of products;
6) product (batch) - set of units of the uniform products made for limited period of time according to one technical documentation and intended to shipment to the customer's address;
7) periodic testing - the testing which are carried out for periodic confirmation of product quality and stability of engineering procedure to the filled period for the purpose of confirmation of possibility of continuation of production of products on the existing design and technological documentation and continuation of its acceptance;
8) acceptance - the procedure of documentary confirmation of conformity of products to requirements of technical documentation, standards, specifications and terms of the contract, and the validity of these products to delivery and (or) use performed by military representation in case of positive results of control of its quality;
9) acceptance testing - the testing which are carried out for the purpose of control of compliance of products to the requirements of standards established for this category of testing and also to control approved sample (if they are provided in standards) for determination of possibility of product acceptance;
10) goods (products), works and services of dual purpose (application) - products and technologies which are used in the civil purposes in subsequent are reorientated and used by the state customers of the state defensive order as goods, works and military services;
11) the list of obligatory presentations - the list of products, assembly units, the transactions of engineering procedure which are subject to obligatory presentation on control of the organization by technical inspection department to military representation developed by military representation;
12) the specifications and technical documentation (STD) - standards of various categories, normative and technical documents of system of general technical requirements, tactical and technical (technical) tasks of the customer, specifications on the materials, substances, other documents approved in the procedure established by the law;
13) products - goods (products), works and services of military and dual purpose included in the product range approved by the customer;
14) the product range - the list of samples (complexes, systems) of arms and military equipment, their components, components, military and technical and other property, avant-projects, research, developmental, project, installation works and other military products, and products of dual purpose which are subject to quality control and acceptance by military representation. The product range is developed by military representation based on the contract between the organization and the customer and affirms at the first head of the customer;
15) product acceptance suspension - powers of military representation on the temporary termination of process of product acceptance, made in cases if: unit (batch) of products showing twice on acceptance did not pass acceptance tests during two presentations in a row; if units of production did not pass periodic tests; if the violations of engineering procedure (including are found discrepancies to the established requirements of means of testing and control) resulting in ineradicable defects of products are found;
16) control of quality - activities of military representation for determination of compliance of military products and products of dual purpose to requirements of technical documentation, standards, technical (specifications) of condition and terms of the contract;
17) selective control - control in case of which rather small amount of units of production from set to which it belongs is controlled;
18) the technical documentation (TD) - set of the design, technological, project, program and regulating documentation, used for development, production, installation, operation, repair and utilization of military products;
19) the technical inspection department (TID) - technical inspection department of the organization, or authorized persons of the organization for quality control of production processes and products;
20) technical (warranty) supervision - complex of works and the events held by the organizations manufacturers (developers) of products together with the customer with the assistance of military representations, on maintenance of product samples (accessories) in serviceable and operating state for application of their (use) to destination. Technical (warranty) supervision includes works on maintenance, recovery, completion or repair of products and its accessories in the operating divisions of the customer and some other works;
21) continuous control - control in case of which all units of production are controlled;
22) the organization - the legal entity irrespective of patterns of ownership performing for the benefit of the customer, accomplishment of the state defensive order;
23) flying control - control of already checked products from which the found marriage or shortcomings are excluded. It is carried out in need of quality check works of Quality Department or the equipment. Flying control is exercised suddenly, in accidental timepoint, its results can be more reliable. Also are exposed to systematic flying control condition of shops, sites and workplaces.
4. Military representative offices of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – military representations) are bodies of military control of product quality acquired at the expense of means of the republican budget, delivered by the organizations for the benefit of the customer, including for export.
5. Control of quality and product acceptance is performed according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 25, 2012 No. 968 "About approval of Rules of control of quality of accomplishment of the state defensive order at the companies irrespective of patterns of ownership" (further – rules of control).
Based on the signed contracts between the customer and the organization the military representation develops the nomenclature of the products controlled by military representation which are subject to control and acceptance in form according to appendix 1 this Instructions and also establishes the list of obligatory presentations of products, assembly units, transactions of engineering procedure of subjects to presentation by technical inspection department to military representation in form according to appendix this Instructions.
6. Works on control of execution by the organization of contractual commitments regarding quality of delivered goods are carried out by methods which flying, incoming, continuous and selective control in plans actions are reflected:
1) obtaining at the organization and its subcontractors of copies of allowing documents for production;
2) monitoring of production process and acceptance at the organization and subcontractors of the most responsible components, assembly units, details and transactions of engineering procedure which workmanship is not possible will undergo to check by military representation at the subsequent fabrication stages and testing of products of products, and also production process and product acceptance at stage of its development in production;
3) receipt of official confirmation about availability at the organization and its subcontractors of design and technological documentation, qualified production personnel, the equipment, equipment and tools, workplaces and laboratories on production (instrumental control) of products and incoming inspection of purchased products, storages of accessories, materials, procurements and ready purchased details.
7. Work on production control of products accepted by military representation is carried out by method of flying control.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.