of June 23, 2016 No. 182-FZ
About bases of system of prevention of offenses in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on June 10, 2016
Approved by the Federation Council on June 15, 2016
1. Subject of regulation of this Federal Law are the public relations arising in the field of prevention of offenses in the Russian Federation.
2. This Federal Law establishes legal and organizational bases of system of prevention of offenses, general rules of its functioning, the basic principles, the directions, types of prevention of offenses and form of preventive impact, power, the right and obligation of subjects of prevention of the offenses and persons participating in prevention of offenses.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) offense - the crime or administrative offense representing illegal act (action, failure to act) attracting the criminal or administrative responsibility;
2) prevention of offenses - set of the measures of social, legal, organizational, information and other nature directed to identification and elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting making of offenses and also to rendering educational impact on persons for the purpose of non-admission of making of offenses or antisocial behavior;
3) system of prevention of offenses - set of subjects of prevention of offenses, persons participating in prevention of offenses, and the measures of prevention of offenses, and also bases of coordination of activities and monitoring taken by them in the field of prevention of offenses;
4) persons participating in prevention of offenses - citizens, the public associations and other organizations giving help (assistance) to subjects of prevention of offenses within realization of the rights in the field of prevention of offenses according to this Federal Law and other Federal Laws;
5) the organization of social servicing - the organization which is performing social servicing (provision of social, social and medical, social and psychological, social and pedagogical, social and labor, social and legal and other social services), acting as person participating in prevention of offenses;
6) antisocial behavior - the actions of physical person which are not involving administrative or criminal liability breaking the commonly accepted standards of behavior and morals, the rights and legitimate interests of other persons;
7) monitoring in the field of prevention of offenses - system of observations of condition of prevention of offenses, the analysis and forecasting of the reasons and conditions promoting making of offenses and also efficiency evaluation of activities of subjects of prevention of offenses.
1. The legal basis of system of prevention of offenses is constituted by provisions of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the conventional principles and rules of international law, the international agreements of the Russian Federation, regulation of the penal legislation of the Russian Federation, the legislation of the Russian Federation on administrative offenses. Legal regulation of prevention of offenses is performed according to the Federal constitutional Laws, this Federal Law, other Federal Laws, and also regulatory legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation, federal executive bodies, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal legal acts adopted according to them.
2. Features of prevention of offenses in certain spheres of the public relations are determined by the relevant Federal Laws.
Prevention of offenses is performed on the basis of the following principles:
1) priority of the rights and legitimate interests of man and citizen when implementing prevention of offenses;
3) ensuring systemacity and unity of approaches when implementing prevention of offenses;
4) openness, continuity, the sequence, timeliness, objectivity, sufficiency and scientific justification of the taken measures of prevention of offenses;
5) competence when implementing prevention of offenses;
6) responsibility of subjects of prevention of offenses and their officials for providing the rights and legitimate interests of man and citizen.
1. Subjects of prevention of offenses are:
1) federal executive bodies;
2) bodies of prosecutor's office of the Russian Federation;
3) investigating bodies of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation;
4) public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation;
5) local government bodies.
2. Subjects of prevention of offenses perform the activities within the competence established by this Federal Law and other Federal Laws.
1. Prevention of offenses is performed in the following main directions:
1) protection of the personality, society and state against illegal encroachments;
2) prevention of offenses;
3) development of system of preventive accounting of persons inclined to making of offenses;
4) protection of public order, including when holding sporting, spectacular and other mass events;
5) ensuring public safety, including traffic safety and transport safety;
6) counteraction of illegal migration;
7) prevention of neglect, homelessness, offenses and antisocial actions of minors;
8) counteraction to terrorism and extremist activities, protection of potential subjects to terrorist encroachments, including crucial and (or) potentially dangerous infrastructure facilities and life support, and also places of mass stay of people;
9) counteraction to drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and their precursors;
10) ensuring protection and protection private, state, municipal and other patterns of ownership;
11) ensuring economic safety;
12) anti-corruption, identification and elimination of the reasons and conditions of its origin;
13) providing ecological safety, environmental protection;
14) ensuring fire safety;
15) prevention, liquidation and (or) minimization of effects of emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature;
16) increase in level of legal literacy and development of sense of justice of citizens.
2. The realization of the main directions of prevention of offenses is enabled by means of:
1) identifications, assessment and forecasting of criminogenic factors of social nature;
2) legal regulation of prevention of offenses;
3) developments of the state and municipal programs in the field of prevention of offenses;
4) enhancement of mechanisms of effective interaction of subjects of prevention of offenses with persons participating in prevention of offenses concerning prevention of offenses;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.