Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on air traffic
of March 28, 1994
Government of the Russian Federation and Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
hereinafter referred to as with Contracting Parties,
being guided by the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on cooperative principles and conditions of relations in the field of transport signed in the city of Uralsk on March 23, 1992, the Agreement on civil aviation and on use of airspace
Z0 of December, 1991 signed by heads of governments of the Commonwealth of Independent States in the city of Minsk, and also the principles and regulations of the Convention on the international civil aviation open for signing in Chicago on December 7, 1944,
wishing to strengthen and develop cooperation in the field of air transport,
agreed as follows:
1. For the purposes of this agreement the following terms mean:
a) "Convention" - The convention on international civil aviation open for signing in Chicago on December 7, 1944, also includes any Appendix to it and any amendment to it accepted according to article 90 of this Convention in that degree in which such Appendix and the amendment to it are applicable to Contracting Parties, and any amendment to the Convention adopted according to article 94 of the Convention, and which became effective respectively for the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
b) "the aviation authorities" - concerning the Russian Federatsiiministerstvo of transport of the Russian Federation on behalf of Department of air transport either any person, or the organization, authorized to perform the functions which are carried out now by this Ministry and concerning the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Kazakhstan either any person, or the organization, authorized to perform the functions which are carried out now by this department;
c) "the appointed airline" - airline which was appointed and is authorized according to Article 3 of this agreement;
d) "territory" concerning the state - the terrestrial surfaces, territorial and internal waters and airspace over them which are under sovereignty of this state;
e) "air traffic", "the international air traffic", "airline" and "stop with non-commercial purposes" have the values specified in article 96 of the Convention;
f) "Agreement" - this Agreement, including its Appendices and the adopted amendments;
g) "rate" - the price for transportation of passengers, baggage and freights and condition according to which these prices are applied, including the price for agency and other additional services.
2. Appendix to this agreement constitutes its integral part.
1. Each Contracting Party grants to other Contracting Party the rights provided by this agreement for the purpose of establishment and operation of the international air-lines along the routes specified in Appendix to this agreement (are hereinafter referred to as - contractual lines and the established routes).
2. The airline appointed by each Contracting Party will use in case of operation of the contractual line along the established route the following rights:
a) make flight of the territory of other Contracting Party without landing;
b) make landing to the territories of other Contracting Party with non-commercial purposes in the Items specified in Appendix to this agreement;
c) make landing to the territories of other Contracting Party in the Items specified in Appendix to this agreement for the purpose of loading and (or) unloading of passengers, baggage, freight and mail.
3. Routes of flights of aircrafts on contractual lines and Items of flight of frontiers are established by each Contracting Party in the territory.
4. Nothing in this Article will be considered as to take provision of the right to the appointed airline of one Contracting Party aboard passengers, baggage, freight and mail for their transportation between Items in the territory of other Contracting Party for remuneration or on hiring.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.