of June 16, 2016 No. 327
About approval of the Development program of public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2021
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for further practical implementation of mechanisms of public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the Program of activities of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 13, 2016 No. 438-VI, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Development program of public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2021 (further - the Program) according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, the city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh (in coordination):
- take measures for program implementation;
- following the results of every half-year, no later than January 20 and on July 20 to provide information on the program implementation course in the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- following the results of every half-year, no later than February 20 and on August 20 to submit the generalized report on the program implementation course in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- together with the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to hold negotiations with international financial institutions concerning attraction of resources for program implementation.
4. Establish the personal responsibility of heads of the ministries, state committees, administrative departments, plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas, heads of the city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh for high-quality and timely program implementation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The public-private partnership (further - PPP) found recognition around the world as the alternative method allowing to render more effectively and qualitatively the state services and to enhance infrastructure facilities.
The PPP is one of important instruments of ensuring economic growth of the country by means of concentration of material and financial resources of the state and private sectors for implementation of investment projects, including for decrease in load of the government budget and effective redistribution of budgetary funds.
Successful realization of PPP requires availability of the favorable legislative, institutional and financial circle, and also appropriate resources for high-quality preparation of projects.
The Kyrgyz Republic took initial steps for development of PPP in the country taking into account the best international practice.
In 2012 the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic" is adopted (further - the Law on PPP), the PPP institutional base according to which authorized state bodies are determined is created, and also in 2014 the Fund of financing of preparation of projects of PPP is created.
So, for the last 4 years, in addition to creation of necessary legislative and institutional base, preparation of pilot projects of PPP is begun that is good indicator in comparison with practice of foreign countries, such as Great Britain, Holland, India, Philippines in which the period of preparation of projects took more time.
According to the independent company The Economist Intelligence Unit which is specializing in carrying out researches and rendering consulting services and being the most authoritative source for assessment of extent of development of PPP in the world in the analysis of Assessment of readiness for projects implementation of PPP (2014) the Kyrgyz Republic takes the 19th place from 21 researched countries.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.