of June 2, 2016 No. 185
About measures for further enhancement of procedure of transactions in electronic commerce
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About electronic commerce", for the purpose of regulation of relations between subjects of electronic commerce and regulation of procedure for making of transactions by them, storages of the electronic documents and messages applied in electronic commerce, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Rules of implementation of electronic commerce according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on procedure for application of the digital signature in case of the conclusion of agreements and storages of electronic documents and information containing in the electronic messages applied in electronic commerce according to appendix No. 2.
2. Determine that:
the agreement constituted with use of information systems is equated to the agreement constituted in writing and signed by the parties, including certified by seals of the parties;
when implementing the goods delivery, implemented by means of electronic commerce, the seller and the supplier on the road transport belonging to them on the property right, lease or other right to use in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan receipt of the license for implementation of city, suburban, long-distance and international carriages of loads by road transport, except as specified, established by the legislation is not required.
3. Take into consideration that the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan creates constantly updated Section of domestic information resources of electronic commerce in the National information retrieval system.
To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications together with the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan to perform permanent information and technical support of the created Section of domestic information resources of electronic commerce in the National information retrieval system.
4. From paragraph two of Item of 1 appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 26, 2002 No. 407 "About measures for streamlining of registration and implementation of trading activity by legal entities and physical persons" (2002, No. 11, the Art. 71) the words "and also on the relations in the field of electronic commerce" to exclude the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 2, 2016 No. 185
1. These rules according to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About electronic commerce", "About electronic document management" and other regulatory legal acts regulate implementation of sales of goods (works, services) in the form of electronic commerce.
2. Action of these rules does not extend on:
the public procurements of goods (works and services) performed according to the legislation on public procurements;
the transactions made at the exchanges having licenses for the right of implementation of exchange activities and also in information systems of information intermediaries;
realization of the real estate, and also on the transaction which is subject to the notarial certificate or state registration according to the legislation.
3. The wholesale and retail trade performed in the form of electronic commerce is regulated by the Regulations on procedure of wholesale and retail trading activity approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of November 26, 2002 No. 407 and Rules of retail trade in the Republic of Uzbekistan approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 13, 2003 No. 75.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.