of June 10, 2016 No. 345
About approval of Rules of preparation for peacekeeping transaction
According to the subitem 8) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 15, 2015 "About peacekeeping activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of preparation for peacekeeping transaction (further - Rules).
2. To the central state bodies and state bodies, directly subordinate and accountable to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in coordination) to provide selection of the national contingent from among the citizens who voluntarily showed willingness to participate in peacekeeping transaction, and their sending out on business in the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan for passing of peacekeeping preparation.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 10, 2016 No. 345
1. These rules of preparation for peacekeeping transaction (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 8) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 15, 2015 "About peacekeeping activities of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine procedure for preparation for peacekeeping transaction.
2. Planning of preparation for peacekeeping transaction (further - peacekeeping preparation) begins with introduction to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and in the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan authorized body in the sphere of foreign policy of the offer on foreign policy feasibility of participation of the national contingent in peacekeeping transaction.
3. The state body planning the direction of the national contingent together with competent state bodies carries out, in case of opportunity, reconnaissance of the area (zone) of participation in peacekeeping transaction and provides to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan the following information:
1) infrastructure of the region, area (zone) of participation in peacekeeping transaction and offers on material and other types of providing the national contingent;
2) the main objectives, type and structure of arms, property, number and structure of the national contingent, subordination, stay terms, replacement procedure, conditions of conclusion, transportation to the venue of peacekeeping transaction and back, and also other information depending on specific peacekeeping transaction;
3) the offer on allocation of additional resources for participation of the national contingent in peacekeeping transaction with indication of sources of its financing.
4. The authorized body in the sphere of foreign policy holds negotiations, interacts with the international organizations and the partner states for peacekeeping activities.
5. Training of staff of the national contingent in bases of preparation and carrying out peacekeeping transactions, to fundamentals of international law, provisions of the regulatory legal base on peacekeeping activities, tasks of the national contingent and methods of their accomplishment is performed based on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the plan, approved as the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. During peacekeeping preparation with civil personnel classes are given in the legal basis of peacekeeping activities, theoretical provisions in the main objects of training, field classes on which the questions connected with accomplishment of peacekeeping tasks as a part of the national contingent are practically fulfilled are given. Compensation, payment of traveling expenses during participation on occupations are performed by state body on which staff is the trained person.
7. During peacekeeping preparation with military personnel military preparation, special preparation for peacekeeping transactions, preparation before departure on peacekeeping mission, staff trainings, and also peacekeeping doctrines are carried out.
8. For the purpose of ensuring peacekeeping preparation and receipt by the national contingent of knowledge and practical skills necessary for accomplishment of the tasks provided by the mandate on carrying out peacekeeping transaction rates, seminars, trainings and other actions with involvement of civil specialists and divisions of armed forces of foreign states can be staged drill.
9. Peacekeeping drills are staged in the territory and outside the Republic of Kazakhstan within cooperation with the international organizations and (or) the partner states.
On peacekeeping doctrines by the invitation of state body, the staging drill, the civil personnel as specialists in the industry can be attracted.
10. The Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan determines military unit (organization) based on which peacekeeping training of military and/or civil personnel will be performed.
11. The structure, structure and number of military and/or civil personnel are determined based on the mandate on carrying out peacekeeping transaction accepted by the international organization according to Articles of organization of the United Nations (further - the UN).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.