Consular contract between the Republic of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
of February 27, 1997
The Republic of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan which are referred to as further "Contracting parties", being guided by desire to develop the consular relations, to promote protection of the rights and interests of both states, and also their citizens, strengthening of friendship and cooperation between Contracting Parties;
proceeding from provisions of the Vienna convention on the consular intercourses of April 24, 1963; decided to sign this Agreement and
agreed as follows:
In this Agreement the stated below terms have the following value:
1) "consular establishment" means any consulate general, consulate, vice-consulate or the consular agency;
2) "the consular district" means the area allocated to consular establishment for accomplishment of consular functions;
3) "the head of consular establishment" means person, it is entrusted to them to be effective in this quality;
4) "the consular official" means any person, including the head of consular establishment to whom accomplishment of consular functions is entrusted in this quality;
5) "the consular employee" means any person which is carrying out administrative and technical obligations in consular establishment;
6) "the worker of service personnel" means any person which is carrying out obligations on servicing of consular establishment;
"Employees of consular establishment" means 7) consular officials, consular employees and workers of service personnel;
8) "family member" means the spouse (spouse), children, parents of the employee of consular establishment, and also other persons who live with it and are in its dependence;
9) "the private house worker" means person who is only in the private service of the employee of consular establishment;
10) "citizen" means any physical person which belong to the represented state or the state of stay according to the legislation of these states;
11) "consular rooms" means the buildings used only for the purposes of consular establishment or parts of buildings and the parcel of land servicing this building or parts of buildings, coma the property right to them belonged;
12) "consular archives" include all papers, documents, correspondence, books, movies, technical means of accumulating and use of information, registers of consular establishment together with the codes and codes, card-indexes and any furnishings intended for ensuring their safety or storage;
13) "vessel" means any civil vessel which has the right to raising of flag of the represented state;
14) "aircraft" means any civil aircraft with identification marks of the represented state.
1. The consular establishment can be open in the territory of the state of stay only with the consent of this state.
2. The location of consular establishment, its class and the consular district, and also any changes are in this respect determined only by agreement between the represented state and the state of stay.
1. For appointment of the head of consular establishment the represented state shall receive prior consent of the state of stay. If the state of stay does not agree to it, it shall not report motives of the decision.
2. The represented state transfers to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the state of stay the consular patent or the notification on appointment of the head of consular establishment.
3. After submission of the consular patent the state of stay in perhaps short time issues to the head of consular establishment exequatur.
4. The head of consular establishment can start accomplishment of the obligations after the state of stay issues it exequatur.
5. The state of stay before issue of exequatur can permit the head of consular establishment to perform the functions temporarily.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.