of February 23, 2016 No. 219
About approval of Rules of public conveyances, baggage and loads on inland water transport
According to subitem 26-18) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve enclosed:
1) Rules of public conveyances and baggage on inland water transport according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules of carriages of goods on inland water transport according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. To committee of transport of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Asavbayev A. A.) provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in printing and electronic view on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials and information system of law of Ad_let within ten calendar days after its state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also in the Republican center of legal information within five working days from the date of receipt of the registered order for inclusion in reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the intranet portal of state bodies;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 26, 2016
________________ T. Duysenova
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 29, 2016
to the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 23, 2016 No. 219
1. These rules of public conveyances and baggage on inland water transport (further – Rules) are developed according to subitem 26-18) of Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 6, 2004 "About inland water transport" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for public conveyance and baggage on inland water transport.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) intra republican – transportations between the settlements located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the high-speed vessel – the self propelled vessel, except water-displacing, capable to gather the speed of 35 kilometers per hour and more;
3) the company of authorized body – the state company of inland water transport which main objective is implementation of productive activity for proper maintenance and development of inland waterways and shipping hydraulic engineering constructions (locks) for the purpose of ensuring safe navigation of vessels within the serviced borders.
3. Carriers represent data on the planned amounts and routes of transportation on the forthcoming navigation in February of the planned year to the companies of authorized body. Carriers represent information on actually made amounts and routes of transportation to the company of authorized body to the tenth following reporting.
4. Public conveyance and baggage on inland water transport are made based on transportation agreements of passengers and baggage.
5. Public conveyance depending on its conditions, durations, extents and qualities represented by inland water transport is subdivided on: transport, tourist, excursion, on servicing of activities.
Intra republican transportations are subdivided on:
interregional – the transportations performed between the points of departure and assignments which are in different areas or the connecting settlements with the cities of republican value, the capital;
interdistrict (long-distance intraregional) – the transportations within one area performed between the settlements which are in different areas or the connecting settlements with the cities of regional value;
raionwide – transportations between settlements within one area;
suburban – transportations along the routes connecting the settlement to residential suburb up to fifty kilometers long, the established settlement borders measured from;
city – transportations within the established city borders.
6. Transportation agreements of the passenger are drawn up in the form of the ticket in form according to appendix 1 to these rules. The transportation agreement of the passenger along excursion and tourist routes can be drawn up in the form of the permit or the ticket for transportation of groups of passengers.
The transportation agreement of baggage is drawn up by the luggage receipt of conveyance on inland water transport (further – the luggage receipt) in form according to appendix 2 to these rules. The luggage receipt is filled in with ball pen or fountain pen in black or blue color or with use of the printer. When filling the luggage receipt corrections, erasures and blots are not allowed.
7. The ticket contains the following information:
1) series and number of the ticket;
2) surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) the passenger;
3) document type, the passenger proving the identity, and its details. In case of registration of journey of the minor passenger series and details of the certificate of birth, date of its birth (number, month, year) is specified;
4) name of carrier;
5) business identification number (BIN);
6) name of the vessel;
7) name of port (Item) of departure;
8) date (number, month) and departure time (hours, minutes) of the vessel;
9) name of final port (Item) of assignment;
10) date and the expected arrival time to port (Item) of purpose of the vessel to which there arrives passenger;
11) number of cabin;
12) number of the place in cabin;
13) ticket type (complete, children's, preferential);
14) total cost of the ticket, including rate, services and tax amount on value added;
15) office marks:
name of Item of sale of the travel document (ticket);
date and time of sale of the travel document (ticket);
surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) the ticket clerk.
8. Ticket sales for children are performed on presentation of the certificate of birth by attendants. The attendant, not being the legal representative of the child, shows in ticket office the document on the right of escort of the child (power of attorney).
Ticket sales to children without maintenance are not allowed. The children following without maintenance and who appeared without tickets are transferred in the nearest port (pier) to the duty employee of law-enforcement bodies.
9. Fare of the passenger and for transportation of its baggage, except for cabin baggage which is taken by the passenger free of charge, is determined by the agreement of the parties or carrier in case of journey of the passenger and transportation of its baggage common carrier.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.