of June 6, 2016 No. 2100
About approval of the Disciplinary charter of the officer of protection of Service of the state protection
The president of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
Approve the Disciplinary charter of the officer of protection of Service of the state protection which is component of this decree.
President of the Republic of Moldova
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Moldova of June 6, 2016 No. 2100-VII
1. The disciplinary charter of the officer of protection (further – the charter) Services of the state protection (further – Service) determines essence of discipline of officers of protection, establishes obligations of officers of protection on its observance and maintenance, types of encouragement and authority punishments.
2. Respect for office discipline and ensuring professional behavior of officers of protection is performed in the way:
1) forming and promotions of the corresponding professional culture;
2) creation and maintenance at the high level of image of Service as state body with special powers in the field of state security;
3) prevention of variations from discipline, improvement of quality of the performed office activities and responsibility of officers of protection;
4) informing the public on professional behavior to which officers of protection in case of execution of the obligations shall follow;
5) creations of climate of trust and mutual respect between citizens and officers of protection, on the one hand, and between other public institutions, the international and non-governmental organizations, and Service, on the other hand;
6) establishments of balance between the rights of citizens, interests of public authorities and private organizations and obligations of officers of protection.
3. This charter is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Labor code, the Law on Service of the state protection No. 134-XVI of June 13, 2008, other existing regulations, and also international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova.
4. The act (action or failure to act) made by the officer of protection which excludes administrative or criminal liability is considered minor offense and it is provided by this charter.
5. The office discipline represents obligation of all officers of protection irrespective of post and special rank to follow the rules established in this charter and in other regulations including departmental.
6. The office discipline is provided in the way:
1) creations by management of Service of necessary conditions for accomplishment at the high level of service duties;
2) creations of the atmosphere of responsibility and mutual assistance;
3) maintenance of authorized procedure (insistence combination to attention and respect for officers of protection in the relations of subordination and decision making process);
4) observance of provisions of the current legislation, including legal instructions and orders;
5) encouragement of officers of protection for fair accomplishment of service duties and imposing of penalties for making of minor offenses.
7. Officers of protection shall:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.