of June 2, 2016 No. 154-FZ
About the Russian Direct Investment Fund
Accepted by the State Duma on May 17, 2016
Approved by the Federation Council on May 25, 2016
This Federal Law establishes legal status, the principles of the organization, the purpose of creation and activities, procedure for reorganization and liquidation of "Managing Company of the Russian Direct Investment Fund" joint-stock company (further - Society) and features of procedure Society of activities for trust management of investment funds, including the "Russian Direct Investment Fund" closed-end investment fund intended for skilled investors (further - Fund).
1. Society is non-public joint-stock company as which single shareholder the Russian Federation acts.
2. The location of Society is the city of Moscow.
3. Full trade name of Society in Russian - "Managing Company of the Russian Direct Investment Fund" joint-stock company. The reduced trade name of Society in Russian - JSC UK RDIF. The charter of Society may contain the complete and reduced trade names of Society in languages of the people of the Russian Federation and (or) foreign languages.
4. The fund is the isolated property complex consisting of the property delivered in trust management to Society of the founder (founders) of trust management with condition of consolidation of this property with property of other founders of trust management and of the property received in the course of such management, the share in the property right to which makes sure the security issued by Society.
5. Society does not answer for obligations the Russian Federation. The Russian Federation does not answer for obligations Society. On property of Society collection according to obligations of the Russian Federation cannot be turned.
1. Legal status and activities of Society, including feature of procedure for education and competence of governing bodies of Society, are regulated by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, regulations of the Central bank of the Russian Federation adopted on their basis (further - the Bank of Russia), and also the charter of Society. The charter of Society shall not contradict this Federal Law.
2. The civil code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law of December 26, 1995 No. 208-FZ "About joint-stock companies" (further - the Federal Law "About Joint-stock Companies"), the Federal Law of November 29, 2001 No. 156-FZ "About investment funds" (further - the Federal Law "About Investment Funds"), the Federal Law of April 22, 1996 No. 39-FZ "About the security market", the Federal Law of July 9, 1999 No. 160-FZ "About foreign investments in the Russian Federation", the Federal Law of July 27, 2010 No. 208-FZ "About consolidated financial statements", other Federal Laws and other regulations (including regulations of the Bank of Russia) concerning activities of Society and also standards of self-regulatory organizations which member is Society extend to activities of Society in the part which is not contradicting this Federal Law.
2.1. Activities of Society for trust management of Fund and (or) other funds specified regarding 4.1 articles 5 of this Federal Law, and also activities of subsidiary managing companies for trust management of the funds specified regarding 4.3 articles 5 of this Federal Law are performed taking into account the features established by part 2.2 of this Article if all investment shares of the relevant fund belong to one or several of the following persons:
1) the Russian Federation and (or) the state corporation included in the list approved by the solution of the supervisory board of Society;
2) to the organizations which are under control of the Russian Federation and (or) the authorized state corporation (further - controlled organizations).
2.2. For the purpose of this Article as control it is understood direct or indirect (through under control persons in whom the controlling person directly or indirectly possesses hundred percent of the authorized capital) shareholding or the shares constituting hundred percent of the authorized capital of the corresponding person. Under control person the legal entity who is under direct or indirect control of the controlling person is. At the same time provisions of subitems 6, of 7, 8 (except for regulations on acquisition of the securities issued by auditing organization of managing company of mutual investment fund, or share in the authorized capital of such auditing organization), 9, 10 (regarding implementation of transactions with owners of investment shares), the 11th Item 1 of article 40 of the Federal law "About Investment Funds" are not applied to activities of Society for trust management of the funds specified in part 2.1 of this Article if it is provided by rules of trust management of the relevant fund. At the same time on Society when implementing the transactions specified in subitems 6, of 7, 8 (except for transactions on acquisition of the securities issued by auditing organization of managing company of mutual investment fund, or share in the authorized capital of such auditing organization), 9, 10 (regarding implementation of transactions with owners of investment shares), the 11th Item 1 of article 40 of the Federal law "About Investment Funds" within activities for trust management of Fund and (or) other funds specified in part 2.1 of this Article the obligations on identification of conflict of interest and management of conflict of interest provided by the Federal Law "About Investment Funds" and (or) regulations of the Bank of Russia do not extend.
2.3. The Russian Federation, the authorized state corporations and their controlled organizations are recognized skilled investors concerning the investment shares of Fund and (or) other funds specified regarding 4.1 articles 5 of this Federal Law.
3. Activities of Society for trust management of Fund are performed based on the license granted by the Bank of Russia according to the procedure, established by the Federal Law "About Investment Funds", according to rules of trust management of mutual investment fund taking into account the features established by this Federal Law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.