of May 24, 2016 No. 301
About approval of Rules of the choice of the platform of placement of nuclear installations and Items of burial
According to the subitem 6) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2016 "About use of atomic energy" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of the choice of the platform of placement of nuclear installations and Items of burial.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 24, 2016 No. 301
1. These rules of the choice of the platform of placement of nuclear installations and Items of burial (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 6) of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 12, 2016 "About use of atomic energy" and establish procedure for the choice of the platform of placement of nuclear installations and Items of burial (further - YaUPZ).
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) the area of placement of YaUPZ - the territory which is subject to research for the purpose of placement of the YaUPZ platform on which the phenomena are shown or can be shown, the processes or events capable to exert impact on safety of YaUPZ;
2) the platform of placement of YaUPZ - the territory within the protected perimeter in which all main and auxiliary constructions of YaUPZ are placed;
3) the operating organization - the legal entity performing activities for the address with subjects to use of atomic energy.
3. After decision making about construction and the region of construction works on the choice of the platform of placement of YaUPZ are carried out.
4. The platform of placement of YaUPZ is determined taking into account:
1) possible external impacts of natural and (or) technogenic nature;
2) possible transfer of radioactive materials;
3) possibilities of prevention of damage to the population and the environment as a result of operation of YaUPZ or emergence of incidents or accidents.
5. The choice of the platform for designing and construction of YaUPZ includes preliminary research of the area of designing with determination of several (at least three) competitive platforms.
6. Works on the choice of the YaUPZ platform are carried out at stage of development of the feasibility statement or reasons for investments of construction.
7. The operating organization develops the project documentation at the choice of the YaUPZ platform including:
1) feasibility statement;
2) provisional estimate of impact on the environment;
3) the pro forma statement according to the analysis of nuclear, radiation and nuclear physical safety;
8. Project documents YaUPZ without fail pass the state ecological and sanitary and epidemiologic examinations.
9. The project documentation at the choice of platforms of placement and to construction of YaUPZ 1 and 2 of categories of radiation hazard is subject to examination of nuclear, radiation and nuclear physical safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.