of April 12, 2016 No. 241
About procedure for acceptance and distribution of the humanitarian assistance of medical appointment in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About medicines" and the orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 1, 2016 to No. 43 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for acceptance and distribution of the humanitarian assistance in the Kyrgyz Republic", and also for the purpose of streamlining of acceptance, distribution and strengthening of control of transparent and target use of the humanitarian assistance of medical appointment I order:
1. Approve enclosed:
1.1. Regulations on procedure for import, acceptance and distribution of medicines, products of medical appointment in the form of the humanitarian assistance in the Kyrgyz Republic (appendix 1);
1.4. Form of the Magazine of registration of delivery notes/invoices for medicines, products of medical appointment which arrived on warehouse in drugstore of the organization of health care through the humanitarian assistance (appendix 4);
1.9. Form of the Act of identification of batch and appendix to the act of identification of the medicines and products of medical appointment which arrived through the humanitarian assistance (appendix 9).
2. Consider No. 311 which voided the order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of 21.07.2003 "About procedure for acceptance and distribution of the humanitarian assistance of medical appointment in the Kyrgyz Republic" and the order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of 17.09.15 No. 536 "About introduction of amendments to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of 21.07.03 No. 311 "About procedure for acceptance and distribution of the humanitarian assistance of medical appointment in the Kyrgyz Republic".
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Murzaliyev A.Dzh.
to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 12, 2016 No. 241
This provision determines legal and organizational basis of activities of legal entities and physical persons for import, acceptance, accounting and distribution of the humanitarian assistance of medical appointment arriving to the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of ensuring its quality and safety for the population.
1. The humanitarian assistance of medical appointment appears donors in preliminary coordination with the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic (further the Ministry) and receivers taking into account reasonable requirement, names and amount of medicines and products of medical appointment (further - LS and IMN).
2. The HP and IMN imported into the Kyrgyz Republic through the humanitarian assistance shall be registered and allowed for use in the manufacturing country and/or in the donor country.
3. The humanitarian aid can be provided in emergency situations without prior consent provided that donations are included into the list of objects of emergency relief recommended to the UN for use in emergency situations.
4. Humanitarian LS and IMN at the time of receipt shall have residual expiration date at least one year except for of LS and IMN arriving on the address help. For serums and vaccines, having expiration date one year and less, the residual expiration date shall constitute at least 50%.
These requirements do not extend to IMN on which requirements for expiration date are not established.
5. Active IMN (the product of medical appointment having physical or electric contact with the patient and transferring energy to the patient or from the patient) arriving to the Kyrgyz Republic as the humanitarian assistance shall be in technically serviceable condition, have sufficient resource for further operation. The active IMN which were in the use shall be in working order and have sufficient term for further use. Installation of active IMN is made by the donor in the presence of the representative of local customer service.
6. All LS and IMN arriving through the humanitarian assistance shall be marked in the English, official or state language. Marking of each name shall contain the international non-proprietary name, number of series, dosage form, content of active agents, the name of the producer, quantity of units in packaging, storage conditions and expiry date of the validity. Medicines shall be packed according to the international rules of transportation. Medicines shall not mix up with other products in the same packaging.
7. For the purpose of safety for health of the person all LS and IMN arriving through the humanitarian assistance shall have the detailed instruction on medical application in official or state language.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.