of April 8, 2016 No. 370
About measures for enhancement of activities of patrol militia of Department of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in strengthening of law and order and ensuring road safety
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of activities of patrol militia of law-enforcement bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic for implementation of supervision of ensuring public order and traffic safety, protection of legitimate rights and interests of citizens, strengthening of discipline and legality, I order:
1. Approve the Instruction about the organization of work of patrol militia of law-enforcement bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic for ensuring public order and traffic safety (appendix No. 1).
2. To chiefs of GUPM, GUOB, UVDT, Academy, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic on Osh and the Osh region, the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs Bishkek, Chuy Region and the Department of Internal Affairs of areas to organize studying and to inform all staff of Department of Internal Affairs of the republic of the requirement of this order.
3. To provide to the chief of GUPM Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- further in case of implementation of the Instruction to consider appendices of General staff of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the KR regarding its enhancement on permanent basis;
- provide order placement on production of the documents and special forms provided by this order in Ministry of Internal Affairs GUFHO typographies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- provide production of this order with typographical method in number of 700 copies.
4. Recognize invalid orders of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the KR:
- No. 42 of January 11, 2011. "About approval of Manual on activities of traffic police of divisions of traffic safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic";
- No. 33 of January 18, 2012 "About modification of "Manual on activities of Traffic police of divisions of traffic safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic" of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 42 approved by the order of January 11, 2011";
- No. 70 of January 21, 2015 "About use of POS-terminals by traffic police officers in case of acceptance of penalties for violations of traffic regulations".
5. This order becomes effective for GUPM Ministry of Internal Affairs KR, Municipal Department of Internal Affairs Bishkek, Chuy Region and the Department of Internal Affairs of the Issyk kul region from the date of its signing, for the Department of Internal Affairs of the Osh, Batken, Jalal-Abad, Naryn, Talas regions and Osh since July 1, 2016.
6. Control of execution of requirements of this order to assign to the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic of the militia colonel Orozaliyev A. K.
to the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 8, 2016 No. 370
1. This Instruction about the organization of work of patrol militia of law-enforcement bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic for ensuring public order and traffic safety (further - the Instruction) disaggregates requirements for ensuring public order and traffic safety, establishes the organization of activities of divisions of patrol militia (further - PM) law-enforcement bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Department of Internal Affairs).
2. The legal basis of activities of PM constitute - the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Criminal Code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the administrative responsibility", the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About law-enforcement bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic", the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About traffic in the Kyrgyz Republic", decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also departmental acts of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Instruction.
3. Main terms and concepts:
public order - the relations developing in society, regulated by the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic on implementation of the activities aimed at providing immunity of citizens, protection of their rights and freedoms, protection of all patterns of ownership and normal activities of the state, public organizations;
the job specification PM - the employee or several employees of PM appointed for service to post and (or) route of patrol;
patrol route - the driving direction of job specifications PM determined by dislocation;
stationary post of PM - the place of service by the job specification PM equipped with special service spaces, equipped with operating-technical and special means, engineering and other constructions and also the responsibility zone assigned to it.
post of PM - the place determined by dislocation on which the staff of PM carries out the duties assigned to them.
check-point (further - the check point) - the police squad exposed for providing access control or traffic restriction of transport and pedestrians in certain area (area) during the holding mass actions, emergence of natural disasters, epidemics, epizooty and other emergency situations.
barrier - the job specification as a part of group (division) of police officers which is carrying out task on control of certain site of the area or overlapping of the separate transport directions.
reserve - the police squad intended for strengthening of the involved forces and means in cases of suddenly arising tasks in connection with complication of operational situation and also for substitution of patrolmen and point-policemen.
zone of responsibility of post - the post territory with the road stretch (area) adjoining to it within which the job specification PM carries out the duties.
traffic safety (further - BDD) - the traffic condition reflecting degree of security of his participants from the road accidents and their effects.
the road accident (further - road accident) - the event arising in the course of movement on the road of the vehicle and with its participation with which people died or are wounded damage vehicles, constructions, loads or other material damage is caused.
traffic safety control - the activities directed to the prevention of origins of road accident, decrease in weight of their effects.
the participant of traffic - person which is directly involved in the course of traffic as the transport driver, the driver of animals, the pedestrian, the passenger of the vehicle.
traffic - set of the public relations arising in the course of movement of people of loads by means of vehicles or without those within roads.
4. Preserving life, health, property of citizens, protection of their legitimate rights and interests, and also interests of society and state in the field of ensuring public order, traffic safety and their protection against criminal illegal encroachments.
5. Ensuring public order, safe and uninterrupted movement of vehicles.
6. The prevention control of offenses and administrative offenses, assistance of law-enforcement bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic to other divisions (further - Department of Internal Affairs) in disclosure of crimes, detention of criminals, and also carrying out preventive actions.
7. Ensuring protection of law and order in the fixed territory by carrying out preventive actions, control of offenses and administrative offenses, identifications of the circumstances promoting their making;
8. Immediate response to crimes and offenses, acceptance of necessary measures for control of offenses and offenses, to detention of persons of the crimes and offenses suspected of making.
9. Know the legal basis of activities of law-enforcement bodies and PM, regulation of traffic regulations of the Kyrgyz Republic and the legislation in the field of ensuring public order and traffic safety.
10. To strictly observe legality and office discipline. To accurately fulfill the duties, in combination of determination and adherence to principles in the prevention and suppression of offenses with attentive and respect for citizens.
11. Know operational situation in zone of post or route of patrol, and also dislocation of the next job specifications of Department of Internal Affairs, representatives of public forming on protection of public order and communication system with them, and also the locations and operational mode of medical institutions, organized car parks, service stations and other objects of service.
12. Prevent, stop crimes and administrative offenses, establish the reasons and circumstances promoting their making within the rights to take measures to elimination of these circumstances.
13. Warn citizens and drivers about the danger which arose on their way which they are not able to find timely.
14. In case of receipt of data from citizens on the committed or committed crimes or offenses, immediately to report on it on the person on duty or the immediate superior. Establish and write down all adjusting data on applicants, the specific crime scene or offenses whom and against whom it is made or prepares, and also the other information important for disclosure of crime or identification and suppression of offense. Take measures for identification and detention of persons who committed crime or offense to assistance to victims, establishment of witnesses and before arrival of operational-investigations group to provide protection of occurrence location, immunity of situation, safety of traces and physical evidences.
15. On arrival on occurrence location of operational-investigations group to render assistance what to report on the person on duty or the immediate superior on.
16. Render, within the competence, the help to citizens, the victim of crimes, administrative offenses and casualties, emergency situations, and also being in the condition dangerous to their health and life.
18. Regulate traffic, including with use of the corresponding gestures (appendix 1).
19. Reveal and detain persons put on the wanted list for making crime, and also vehicles which drivers fled places of road accident or are used in the illegal purposes.
20. Control condition of streets, roads, areas, road constructions, operational and safe for movement, and their illumination, and also availability and operability of technical means of the organization (regulation) of traffic.
21. Give to physical persons and legal entities instructions, obligatory for execution, about elimination violation of regulatory legal acts in the field of ensuring public order and traffic safety. In case of non-execution of requirements of the issued instructions to bring perpetrators to the administrative responsibility of the stipulated by the legislation Kyrgyz Republic.
22. Study procedure and traffic conditions of transport and pedestrians and to take adequate measures on improvement of the organization of movement and increase in its safety.
23. Exercise control over observance of conditions of ensuring public order and traffic safety when carrying out on streets and roads of repair and construction and other works.
24. Carry out scheduled, educational maintenance among minors in the field of ensuring public order and traffic safety.
25. Organize safe and uninterrupted process of traffic on route of patrol and in places it is direct to it adjoining.
26. Control observance by citizens and participants of traffic of statutory rules, regulations of public order and standards of traffic.
27. Taking part in fight against offenders among minors, job specifications PM shall:
- warn and stop crimes and other offenses from minors on streets and in other public places;
- reveal the got lost children, teenagers who are in condition of alcoholic or drug intoxication to bring such minors to the residence and to betray to the parents or persons replacing them or in division for minors, and in necessary cases in control room;
- take measures to identification of antisocial groups of minors, establishment of places of their concentration, to report on them on the person on duty, and also to inform the local militia inspector and the children's officer;
- reveal adult faces of the involving minors in gamblings, the use of alcoholic drinks, drugs, making of offenses or other actions and to report on them on the person on duty, and also to inform the employee of criminal investigation department, the local police inspector for minors.
28. In case of service the job specification as a part of two or more employees of PM appoints the senior of the job specification which provides management of activities of the job specification for service.
29. The senior of the job specification shall:
- organize work of the staff of PM consisting in the job specification, report on the direct commander or the person on duty on division on need of modification of their arrangement and procedure for execution of service by them depending on the developed situation;
- exercise control of service by employees of the job specification PM and give them practical help in case of accomplishment of tasks on supervision of public order and traffic;
- check correctness of maintaining the in-house documentation, quality of registration of materials on road accident, administrative offenses and crimes, to take measures for elimination of the revealed shortcomings;
- control correctness of use of operating-technical and special means;
- to periodically report on the direct commander or the person on duty on the location and situation on the site of service.
30. The most important condition of accomplishment of objectives of PM is the organization and maintenance of continuous interaction between job specifications of front divisions of militia, other divisions of law-enforcement bodies and public forming which are taking part in providing law and order on streets and in other public places.
Responsibility for ensuring interaction is conferred on chiefs of services of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, chiefs, deputy chiefs of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs, the Department of Internal Affairs, GOROVD and commanders of front divisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
31. The common directorship territorial, front and specialized subdivisions of PM is performed by the chief of GUPM. Front, specialized divisions of PM are under operational supervision of chiefs of the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs Bishkek, Chuy Region, the Department of Internal Affairs of areas and Osh, on territorialities which proceeding from the developing operational, criminogenic situation, for effective management of forces and means, in coordination with the chief of GUPM Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic have the right to attract staff of GUPM on ensuring public order and safety.
32. PM solves the problems facing it in interaction with other divisions of Department of Internal Affairs, military automobile inspectorate of the State committee on defense of the Kyrgyz Republic, the State agency of road and water transport under the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, other organizations, public associations, labor collectives and citizens. Interaction is performed on the basis of agreements, joint plans, orders, instructions and instructions.
33. PM participates, together with the relevant state bodies, in control on observance by foreign and international diplomatic representations of the rules of use of vehicles established for them in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the prevention of other offenses.
34. GUPM Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic corresponding to PM on the Municipal Department of Internal Affairs Bishkek and Chuy Region and also PM on the Department of Internal Affairs of areas and Osh will organize work of the PM territorial subdivisions, give them practical and methodical help.
35. Planning is performed on the basis of the analysis and forecasting of operational situation, accident rate condition in the serviced territory, protection of public order, fight against crime, discipline and legality in divisions of PM taking into account forces and means.
36. Activities of PM are performed according to current plans of work of division, in coordination with higher commanders (chiefs) of divisions. Changes and additions can be made to plans.
37. Upon termination of planning period about accomplishment of the planned actions, it is reported on the head who approved the plan. Results of accomplishment of plans are considered at the operational meetings in case of the commander of division.
38. Control over the implementation of plans is exercised by commanders (chiefs of headquarters) of front divisions, and also the corresponding chiefs of PM Ministry of Internal Affairs, Municipal Department of Internal Affairs-Department of Internal Affairs, Department of Internal Affairs.
39. In divisions of PM registration, accounting and information analysis, important for accomplishment of the main objectives facing them will be organized. Are subject to accounting and the analysis:
- condition of accident rate of roads in the serviced territory;
- the taken measures for the prevention and suppression of offenses;
- the crimes committed in public places and on streets;
- the crimes connected with use of vehicles;
- data on condition of office discipline and respecting the rule of law in activities of divisions of PM;
- the offers of the organizations, public associations and citizens concerning enhancement of activities of PM and ensuring public order and traffic safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.