of March 14, 2016 No. 179
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for transfer of children on adoption (adoption) to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign citizens, and also the List of diseases in the presence of which person cannot be adoptive father, the guardian (custodian) and the adoptive parent
For the purpose of implementation of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 27, 2015 to No. 733 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for transfer of children on adoption (adoption) to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign citizens, and also the List of diseases in the presence of which person cannot be adoptive father by the guardian (custodian) and the adoptive parent", streamlinings of the procedure of transfer of children on adoption (adoption) to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign citizens, according to the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about children, and also improvements of the organization of work in the organizations of health care (OHC) of the KR with the negative / left children I order:
1. Approve enclosed:
1.1. The instruction on the organization of work with the left/thrown/thrown children in the organizations of health care (obstetrical houses / departments, children's departments, children's homes) (appendix 1);
1.3. The statement for consent to transfer of the child on adoption (adoption) (appendix 3);
2. To the chief UOMPILP (S. Sh. Toymatov), to directors of the National center of maternity welfare and childhood and Department of health care Bishkek (Uzakbayev K. A., Kulbatyrov K. D.), to coordinators of health care of areas and Osh (Shamshiyev A. A., Aliaskarov M. A., Shadiyev A., Asylbekov E. S., Miyanov M. O., Satylganov E. A.):
2.1. bring regulating documents of the organizations of health care into accord with this order;
Term: March 30, 2016
2.2. provide constant and continuous control, the analysis of organization activity of obstetrical service, hospitals, the specialized centers of rehabilitation of children and family on the organization of work with the negative / left children with taking measures to elimination of the available shortcomings.
3. Consider invalid subitems 1, of 2, of 4, of the 10th Item 1 of the order M3 KR of 31.05.2013 No. 307 "About approval of instructive materials by rules of transfer of children without parental support on adoption (adoption) to citizens of the KR, and also foreign citizens".
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister A.Dzh. Murzaliyeva.
to the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 14, 2016 No. 179
This instruction determines the organization of work with left (thrown, thrown, repatriated) children in the organizations of health care (the maternity house / separation, children's department, the center of rehabilitation):
Adoption or adoption (further - adoption) is measure of protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the child who is deprived of parent care in the family environment.
Adoption is allowed only as suitable method of protection of the rights of children, for the benefit of the children deprived of parent care in the family environment, and also in the best interests of children.
Guardianship or custody are established over children without parental support, for the purpose of their content, education and education, and also for protection of their rights and interests.
Guardianship is established over the children who did not reach age of 14 years.
1. In case of identification of fact/case of leaving by the child's mother in obstetrical houses / separations heads of the specified organizations of health care shall in writing and in one-day time to inform territorial subdivisions of authorized body on protection of children (further - territorial subdivisions) and social employees of the centers of rehabilitation (Bishkek, Tokmok and Osh) for the purpose of prevention of leaving of the child, its return to biological family, the placement of mother and the child to the center of rehabilitation or family arrangement of the child (under guardianship / in reception family / adoption).
2. Social employees of the centers of rehabilitation (Bishkek, Tokmok and Osh) carry out work on prevention of leaving of the child in the organizations of health care and its return to biological family.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.