of March 15, 2016 No. 71
About approval of the Regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic
In compliance with the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 16, 2015 No. 642 and the order of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 26, 2016 9, I order to No.:
1. Approve Regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To inspection department and clerical works of management of organizational and technical and financial provision to bring this order to the attention of the staff of structural divisions of central office, territorial subdivisions and subordinated bodies of the Ministry.
3. To the press service of the Ministry to post this order on the official site of the Ministry.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the secretary of state of the Ministry Kurmanova A. E.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 15, 2016 No. 71
1. The regulations on the representative for the prevention of corruption in the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) determine the main activities, the rights and obligations of the representative for the prevention of corruption (further - the Representative) by implementation of coordination of sales activity of anti-corruption policy.
2. The representative replaces position of public service.
3. Position assignment, service and dismissal (dismissal) of the Representative are performed according to the legislation on public service in the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The representative in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the constitutional laws, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic which came in the procedure established by the law into force international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, the conventional principles and rules of international law, and also this Provision.
5. The representative performs the activities in interaction with the secretary of state, deputy ministers, heads of structural divisions, other officials, the sector of personnel work, the commission on ethics, structural divisions and subordinated organizations and the organizations of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. The main objectives of the Representative are:
- coordination of activities of the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Ministries) on realization of state policy in the sphere of the prevention of corruption;
- development of offers on implementation of measures for the prevention of corruption;
- implementation of primary monitoring of realization of anti-corruption measures;
- methodological and consulting maintenance of measures of the prevention of corruption in system of the Ministry.
7. The representative performs the following functions:
- also management of corruption risks in the Ministry, subordinated and territorial subdivisions carries out assessment, prepares offers on decrease and elimination (management) of the revealed risks;
- conducts work on identification and settlement of the reasons and conditions promoting emergence of conflict of interest;
- carries out work on implementation of ethical standards and examples of behavior of government employees and the principles of fair management;
- jointly with structural, subordinated divisions develops the anti-corruption program and the plan of the Ministry, coordinates process of their execution;
- carries out job analysis of divisions of body with the statements and addresses of citizens and legal entities including which arrived by "telephone hotlines" and e-mail regarding availability in them of information on the corruption facts;
- prepares and provides to the minister materials on questions: monitoring of publications in the mass media devoted to corruption problems, corruptogenic factors and measures of realization of anti-corruption policy; the analysis of practice of consideration of addresses of citizens and legal entities concerning protection of their rights against corruption encroachments; interactions of body with non-governmental organizations and independent experts in the sphere of anti-corruption;
- will organize anti-corruption training of employees (personnel, workers) body, and also their individual consultation;
- renders assistance to the sector of personnel work in ensuring compliance by staff with the Ministry and subordinated divisions of the restrictions, prohibitions and requirements directed to prevention or settlement of conflicting interests, and also observance of execution of the regulations established by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About anti-corruption" and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of anti-corruption;
- records the facts of inducement of employees to making of the corruption offenses including connected with conflict of interest and advises them concerning acceptance of necessary measures in these situations;
- promotes increase in openness and ensuring information transparency of activities of body;
- holds events for involvement of institutes of civil society in process of the prevention of corruption in the Ministry;
- develops the program and the plan of carrying out anti-corruption promotion and explanatory work among the population about implementable preventive measures;
- takes part in work of the commissions on conducting functional audit checks, consideration and the analysis of declarations on conflict of interest, and also the commissions on ethics;
- creates the list of corruption risks of body and the database of typical situations of conflict of interest;
- participates in the organization of work of Public council of the Ministry.
8. For effective ensuring the Representative functions has the following rights:
- to freely request information, necessary for carrying out the analysis, from structural divisions of the Ministry, subordinated and territorial subdivisions;
- organize actions for the prevention of corruption;
- inform management of the Ministry on cases of inadequate realization of anti-corruption measures;
- bring obligatory for consideration by officials of the Ministry and subordinated divisions of the offer on decrease in corruption risks and elimination of the revealed corruption schemes.
9. For effective ensuring the functions the following obligations are assigned to the Representative:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.