of February 5, 2016 No. 70
About Management of portable employment service of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to the orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the extreme number of staff of the ministries, administrative departments and other state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 22, 2011" of November 16, 2015 No. 770, "About organizational measures in connection with approval of new structure of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 16, 2015 No. 768, "About questions of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 28, 2015 No. 888" I order to No. 473:
1. Rename the Portable employment service of Department of work, and employment of the population Bishkek into Management of portable employment service of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Approve provision, structure and the staff list of Management of portable employment service of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Establish the extreme number of staff of employees of Management of portable employment service of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic in number of 7 people (without MOP).
4. To the head of department of portable employment service:
- accept to management in the practical activities the approved Provision and provide its strict observance;
- make the corresponding state re-registration of Management of portable employment service of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic in the municipal government of justice;
- approve functional obligations of staff of Management of portable employment service in two week time and acquaint each employee;
- bring the decisions into accord with this order.
5. The data containing in the documents submitted for the state re-registration are reliable.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on B. Zhekshenov - the secretary of state.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 5, 2016 No. 70
1. Management of portable employment service (further - management) is the territorial subdivision of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the ministry) performing executive functions on assistance of employment of the population.
2. Management in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, Regulations on the ministry, decisions of the ministry, and also this Provision.
3. Management is legal entity with form of business - public institution as operational management, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic with the name in the state and official languages, separate balance, the settlement account in treasury.
- in state language: Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Emgek of Jean Sotsialdyc to onugu ministrliginin Ish myungin kamsyz to kylu kochmo kyzmat bashkarmalyga;
- in official language: Management of portable employment service of the Ministry of Labour and social development of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- in state language: IKKKB;
- in official language: UPSZ.
4. Financing of expenses of UPSZ is performed at the expense of means of the republican budget.
5. Legal address: city of Bishkek, st. of Toktogul 237.
6. Management is legal successor of the Portable employment service of the Bishkek municipal government of the Ministry of Labour, migration and youth of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. The purpose of activities of management is provision of timely and high-quality state and social services in assistance of employment of the population to internal migrants.
8. Tasks of management are:
- studying and forecasting of migratory processes to Bishkek, development of offers on problems of internal migration of the population;
- registration and accounting of the jobless citizens having temporary registration and not having registration to Bishkek;
- rendering the advisory services to internal migrants living to Bishkek;
- assistance in the organization of paid social jobs at the companies, organizations, the organizations, in residential massifs, and also on employment exchange and control of accomplishment of these works;
- training and retraining of internal migrants on the free short-term rates organized by the non-governmental and international organizations and also based on the business projects organized by the Bishkek municipal government of assistance of employment of the population;
- improvement of system of registration and practice of monitoring of internal migration.
9. In pursuance of the assigned tasks exercises control the following functions:
9.1. Functions on implementation of the state social payments:
- the correct purpose and forming of the potrebny amount, provided on the state social payments;
- participation in forming of the potrebny amounts provided for realization of active and passive measures of assistance of employment;
- document creation on the state social payments;
- submission of requests and reports on the established forms to the relevant divisions of the ministry;
- control of carrying out timely and complete amount of the state social payments by bank institutions, organizations. Carrying out on planned basis of selective check of correctness of payment and expenditure of means;
- maintaining database to destination and payment of the state social payments.
9.2. Functions on assistance of employment of the population:
- registration of the citizens who addressed as the unemployed or looking for work;
- provision of liberty of choice of kind of activity, profession (specialty), type and nature of work to the citizens addressing in job searches;
- provision of free consultation, information on the available free vacancies and services rendered in the sphere of assistance of employment;
- registration of persons who are looking for work;
- recognition by official jobless citizens in the presence of the corresponding basis;
- assistance in matching of suitable work and employment;
- provision of free services in professional orientation, professional training, retraining and advanced training;
- providing the unemployed with grants during their professional training, advanced training, retraining;
- provision of the microcredit by the official unemployed wishing to be engaged in business activity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.