of April 11, 2016 No. 192
About the program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for development of the sphere of tourism till 2020
For the purpose of realization of the National sustainability strategy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2017 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 21, 2013 No. 11, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for development of the sphere of tourism till 2020 (further - the Program) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on program implementation of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on development of the sphere of tourism till 2020 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, administrative departments, plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas following the results of every half-year, no later than the 20th following the accounting period to provide in the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the course of implementation of the Actions plan.
3. The Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of every half-year, no later than the 25th following the accounting period to submit the generalized report on the course of implementation of the Actions plan in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- raise money and make financing of this Program in coordination with Committee on the budget and finance of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic before entering of corresponding changes into the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016 and the forecast for 2017-2018";
- develop and introduce in accordance with the established procedure the bill of the Kyrgyz Republic "About introduction of amendments to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016 and the forecast for 2017-2018", having provided financial resources on implementation of this Program.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the relevant departments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The sphere of tourism in the Kyrgyz Republic requires determination of long-term reference points of the development, strategic objectives, tasks and measures of state policy.
The tourist industry of the country shall make socially significant contribution to diversification of economy of the republic through upgrade of tourist services and their promotion for export, in active attraction of direct investments and strengthening of its innovative impact on development of other industries of economy, in dynamic increase in the employment level of the population and essential increase in the income from tourism.
The program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for development of the sphere of tourism till 2020 (further - the Program) considers current world trends in the field of tourism and the current situation in the tourist industry of the republic. In view of the dynamic growth of tourism, its notable multiplicative impact on other sectors of economy, welfare of society and the environment, the tourist industry shall become the priority direction of development of the country.
In the Program on system basis the purposes, tasks, actions, specific terms, executives in charge and financial resources in single process of achievement of significant results in the field of tourism are interconnected.
For control and management of program implementation the monitoring system and estimates which is aimed at providing the systematic analysis of degree of success of program implementation in achievement of effective objectives and tasks is provided. Based on data of monitoring efficiency of implementation of actions of the Program and the received results will be periodically estimated, decisions on increase in efficiency of actions, redistribution of resources and their optimum use, improvement of coordination with the interested contractors will be made.
The Kyrgyz Republic is located in northeast part of Central Asia, occupies the western part of the Tian-Shansky mountain system and northern mountainous areas of Pamiro-Alay. More 80%territorii the republics is at the height more than 1500 meters above sea level.
The country has the high tourist potential covering 22 various ecosystems; 160 kinds of mountain and flat landscapes; 94%territorii high mountains are occupied with mountains, from them 70%-. Among the known mountain tops such as Jengish Chokusu (7439 m), Lenin Peak (7134 m), peak of Khan Tengri (6995 m). One of the most extended glaciers of Enylchek is global sight.
In the Kyrgyz Republic there are 1923 most beautiful lakes from which main thing is the lake Issyk Kul, one of the biggest and deepest mountain lakes of the world; more than 40 thousand rivers, the main source of water in which is thawed snow of mountain glaciers.
The Kyrgyz Republic is included into number 200 of priority ecological regions of the planet. In the republic there is number of especially protected natural territories occupying 6%ot the country spaces including 1 biospheric territory, 10 national parks, 9 natural national parks, 68 wildlife areas.
The Kyrgyz Republic is located along the Great Silk way on which roads there are 583 historical and cultural monuments and archaeological object, part of which (Nevaket, Suyab, Balasagyn, Sulaiman-Too) has the world value and included in the list of the World heritage of UNESCO.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.