of January 26, 2016 No. 2
About some questions of survey of electroinstallations
(In edition of the Resolution of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus of 28.06.2019 No. 25)
Based on subitem 3.4 of Item 3 and parts one and third Item 41 of the Rules of electric utility service approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 17, 2011 No. 1394, the Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
V. N. Potupchik
Approved by the Resolution of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Belarus of January 26, 2016 No. 2
1. This Instruction determines procedure of survey of electroinstallations of legal entities, citizens, including individual entrepreneurs, for determination of possibility of their commissioning and execution of the inspection report of electroinstallations.
2. For the purposes of this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values established by Rules of electric utility service, other regulatory legal acts, including technical regulatory legal acts are used.
3. Action of this Instruction extends to body of gosenergogaznadzor, the power supplying organizations and the owners of power networks who are legal entities of the Republic of Belarus and also legal entities and citizens, including the individual entrepreneurs having on the property right, economic maintaining, operational management or other legal cause of electroinstallation.
4. This Instruction does not regulate action of body of gosenergogaznadzor on:
to issue of the conclusions about compliance of the subjects of the project documentation accepted in operation, safety requirements and operational reliability issued according to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of June 6, 2011 to No. 716 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for acceptance for operation of construction objects";
to survey of electroinstallations for determination of possibility of their commissioning which are operated by special rules.
5. For determination of possibility of commissioning electroinstallations of consumers, including the stationary power plants which do not have communication with power supply system and block stations, and also the electroinstallations of objects of economic needs of the republican unitary enterprises of power industry of Brestenergo, Vitebskenergo, Gomelyenergo, Grodnoenergo, Minskenergo, Mogilevenergo (further - PUP-oblenergo) specified in part one of Item 43 of Rules of electric utility service are subject to survey.
6. All electroinstallations of legal entities which are again attached to power networks, individual entrepreneurs shall meet the requirements listed in part one of Item 42 of Rules of electric utility service, other regulatory legal acts, including the technical regulatory legal acts establishing rules of the device and technical operation of electroinstallations.
7. In case of survey of electroinstallations body of gosenergogaznadzor:
7.1. consider the documents submitted in accordance with the established procedure by the power supplying organization or the owner of power network who is the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus, necessary for survey of electroinstallations;
7.2. perform with departure to the location of electroinstallations:
7.2.1. the actions provided by paragraphs to the second and third part two of Item 43 of Rules of electric utility service after studying of the technical documentation provided by technical regulatory legal acts;
7.2.2. their direct survey.
8. Direct survey of electroinstallations is performed in the presence of the representative of the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur by means of visual assessment of their technical condition.
Technical condition of electroinstallations over 1000 V is estimated visually in full, technical condition of electroinstallations to 1000 V can selectively be estimated.
9. The body of gosenergogaznadzor considers the documents submitted in accordance with the established procedure by the power supplying organization or the owner of power network who is the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus, necessary for survey of electroinstallations, no more than two working days since the day following behind day of their obtaining then notifies the last on possibility of departure of the representative of body of gosenergogaznadzor to the location of electroinstallations.
10. When implementing survey of electroinstallations representatives of body of gosenergogaznadzor have the right to perform the power, stipulated in Item 7 Regulations on the state energy and gas supervision approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 29, 2019 No. 213.
11. Survey of electroinstallations of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs is performed within realization of the corresponding stage of the ministerial procedure provided in Item 3.31 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.