of May 16, 2016 No. 422
About approval of Rules of development and approval of method of calculation of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances in atmospheric air by stationary sources
According to articles 5 and 22 of the Federal law "About Protection of Atmospheric Air" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of development and approval of method of calculation of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances in atmospheric air by stationary sources.
2. To the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation within 6 months from the date of entry into force of this resolution to approve procedure for forming and maintaining the list of method of calculation of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances in atmospheric air by stationary sources.
3. Realization of the powers provided by this resolution is performed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation within the number of employees of central office of the Ministry and budgetary appropriations provided to the Ministry in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions for the corresponding financial year and planning period established by the Government of the limiting Russian Federation.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 16, 2016 No. 422
1. These rules establish procedure for development and approval of method of calculation of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances in atmospheric air by stationary sources (further respectively - emissions, calculation procedure).
2. Calculation procedures are developed by legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs (further - developer), and include algorithm of calculation of emissions and formula of calculation of sizes of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances in atmospheric air from stationary sources.
3. Forming and maintaining the list of method of calculation of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances in atmospheric air by stationary sources (further - the list of calculation procedures) is performed by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation in the procedure established by it.
4. The calculation procedure shall contain:
a) the title page with the name of calculation procedure and mark about its approval;
b) the information about the developer which includes the name, form of business and the location address of the legal entity or surname, name, middle name (in the presence) of physical person, including the individual entrepreneur, and the residential address;
c) information on possibility of free distribution of calculation procedure without restrictions connected with copyright compliance or transfer of such restrictions and special conditions established by person having copyright of calculation procedure;
d) determination of scope of calculation procedure with the description of engineering procedure and transfer of the constructions, devices, the equipment which are stationary sources of emissions which sizes are calculated by this calculation procedure;
e) the list of the hazardous (contaminating) substances which sizes of emissions are calculated by this calculation procedure;
e) reasons for algorithm of calculation of emissions;
g) algorithm of calculation of emissions and formula of calculation of sizes of emissions;
h) example of calculation of sizes of emissions in grams a second (the maximum one-time) and in tons per year (gross), and for radioactive materials - in activity ratios;
i) appendices in the form of charts, tables and schedules if on them there are references in the text of calculation procedure;
j) list of the reference books necessary for carrying out calculations of sizes of emissions;
k) information on the applied documents on standardization (in case of their availability) and the reference to them.
5. By developer applicability of calculation procedure according to Items 6 - 10 these rules shall be proved and comparison according to Item 11 of these rules with the calculation procedures in comparable scope included in the procedure established by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation in the list of calculation procedures is carried out.
6. Applicability of calculation procedure is proved by developer by confirmation of comparability of sizes of the emissions received using algorithm of calculation of sizes of emissions and formulas of calculation of sizes of the emissions included in technique with the sizes received as a result of the measurements executed in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about ensuring unity of measurements by the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs accredited in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation about accreditation in national accreditation system.
Results of measurements shall be expressed in terms of the sizes applied in the Russian Federation.
7. Materials of reasons for applicability of calculation procedure shall contain protocols of measurements of characteristics of emissions with indication of technique (method) of measurement and measuring instruments, calculation of size of emissions on the basis of the values received as a result of measurements, and also data on the organization which executed measurements, her certificate of accreditation with indication of area of accreditation.
In need of use in method of calculation of climatic and (or) meteorological data such data shall be received by the legal entities having the license for activities in the field of hydrometeorology and areas, adjacent to it.
8. In case of lack of practical possibility of carrying out tool measurements of emissions (high temperature of gas-air mixture, high speed of flow of flue gases, ultralow or ultrahigh pressure in the gas flue, unorganized stationary source) for determination of applicability of calculation procedure calculation on the basis of material and raw balance of engineering procedure, physical and chemical patterns of processes of formation of emissions or indicators of specific sizes of emissions from the same equipment is used. At the same time as a part of materials of reasons for applicability of calculation procedure data on the venue of researches, the researched processing equipment, operating modes of the equipment shall contain during measurements, the program of measurements with the description of technique (methods) of measurements, the description of the procedure of measurements or calculation of the spent raw materials and the made products, and also the list of the used information sources from which basic data for calculations (the name of the used reference books and (or) standards) undertake.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.