The agreement to ezhd the Ministry of social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of social protection of the population of Ukraine about cooperation in the field of provision of pensions
of September 21, 1995
According to Article 8 of the Safeguards agreement of the rights of citizens of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States in the field of the provision of pensions signed on March 13, 1992 in Moscow, the Ministry of social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of social protection of the population of Ukraine which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
agreed as follows:
1. For the purposes of This agreement:
the term "legislation" includes current laws, resolutions and provisions in the field of provision of pensions;
the term "competent authority" means body to which implementation of provision of pensions is assigned;
the term "permanent residence" means the ordinary residence determined or recognized as that by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the legislation of Ukraine;
the term "citizens" covers the group of people, constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or in the territory of Ukraine and to whom the legislation of these states in the field of provision of pensions extends.
This agreement extends to all types of the state provision of pensions of citizens which are established or will be established by the legislation of each of the states.
This agreement is not applied to the military personnel of the Joint Armed Forces of the CIS, Armed forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Ukraine and members of their families, except persons to whom pensions are appointed by social security authorities of the population according to the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About provision of pensions of the military personnel, faces of the commanding and ordinary structure of law-enforcement bodies and their families" of 21.01.1993 and Ukraine "About provision of pensions of the military personnel, faces of the commanding and ordinary structure of law-enforcement bodies" of 09.04.1992.
Provision of pensions of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and citizens of Ukraine and members of their families is performed by the legislation of that state in the territory of which they live.
1. In case of resettlement of the pensioner from the territory of one State Party of this agreement on the territory of other State Party of this agreement pension payment still to the residence stops if pension of the same type is stipulated by the legislation the states at the new place of residence of the pensioner.
2. In case of resettlement of the pensioner from the territory of one State Party of this agreement on the territory of other State Party of this agreement pension payment is made from the date of the pension payment termination still to the residence, but no more, than in six months from the date of the written appeal to department of social protection of the population at the new place of residence.
Purpose of pensions is made after submission of the necessary documents confirming the right to it according to the legislation of the state of accommodation. The documents issued as appropriate in the territory of the State Parties of this agreement are accepted without legalization.
1. When implementing provision of pensions competent authorities of the State Parties of this agreement cooperate with each other directly.
2. The questions which are not permitted by competent authorities are considered by Contracting Parties by negotiations.
The parties will expand and deepen cooperation concerning provision of pensions of citizens, being of mutual interest, proceeding from the available experience, to determine the priority directions of this cooperation by mutual approval.
The parties will perform cooperation in the following forms:
- exchange of legal, technical, economic and scientific information; acquaintance with progressive methods of activities, technical means and equipment;
- carrying out joint surveys on the basis of the approved programs;
- exchange of delegations and specialists.
The parties will promote establishment and development of contacts between subordinated organizations and the organizations for the questions entering their competence and also to promote cooperation of other interested public institutions of the countries.
Exchange of information, following from the Safeguards agreement of the rights of citizens of the State Parties of the Commonwealth of Independent States in the field of provision of pensions of March 13, 1992 and this agreement, is performed in Russian.
Modification and amendments in this agreement is made by the Parties under mutual approval.
This agreement comes into effect from the moment of its signing and affects the same term during which the Republic of Kazakhstan and Ukraine apply the Agreement of March 13, 1992.
It is made in Almaty on September 21, 1995 in triplicate, everyone in the Kazakh, Ukrainian and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.