of July 21, 1993
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, hereinafter referred to as "Contracting parties",
in view of favorable development of bilateral trade and economic relations,
being guided by aspiration to further development of automobile communication between both countries, and also transit across their territory,
decided to sign this agreement:
According to this agreement regular and irregular transportations of passengers and loads by vehicles between both countries and transit across their territory to the third countries will be performed.
1. The vehicle for transportation of passengers is understood as such managed vehicle which is constructed and equipped for transportation more than 9 passengers, including the driver.
2. Regular transportations of passengers according to this agreement are understood as such transportations which are performed with certain frequency along the established route with Items of landing and disembarkation of passengers, according to in advance approved and published schedules and rates.
3. For implementation of regular transportation of passengers between Contracting Parties or transit across their territories the permissions issued by competent authorities of Contracting Parties are required. Under mutual approval of permission are issued on established procedure in each Contracting Party. Permissions can be issued for the period up to 3 years. The competent authority of each Contracting Party issues permission to that site of route which passes on its territory.
4. Proposals on the organization of regular transportations are beforehand submitted each other by competent authorities of Contracting Parties. These offers shall contain data relatively: names and addresses of carrier (firm), route, the schedule of movement, expected time of crossing of border, rate, stop Items on which the carrier will make landing and disembarkation of passengers, and also the planned period and regularity of accomplishment of transportations.
1. For implementation of irregular transportations of passengers between both countries or en route through their territories, except for the transportations provided in Article 4 of this agreement the permissions issued by competent authorities of Contracting Parties are required.
2. The request for extradition of the permission to implementation of irregular transportation of passengers provided in Item 1 of this Article goes carrier to competent authority of the country which sends it to competent authority of other Contracting Party.
3. For each irregular transportation of passengers, except for the transportations provided in Article 4 of this agreement separate permission which grants the right to making of one flight there and back shall be issued if other is not stipulated in the permission. Permission shall contain data on nature of transportations and duration of stay of the vehicle in the country of destination.
1. Permission is not required on accomplishment of irregular transportations of passengers:
a) if the group of the same structure is transported on the same vehicle throughout all transportation which is beginning and coming to an end in the territory of that Contracting Party where the vehicle is registered;
b) which begin in the territory of the Contracting Party where the vehicle is registered and comes to an end in the territory of other Contracting Party provided that the vehicle returns empty to the country where it is registered;
c) when the vehicle goes empty to the territory of other Contracting Party from where the group of passengers in vehicle country of incorporation which is earlier brought by the vehicle of the same carrier is transported;
d) for irregular transit flight.
2. Permission is also not required when replacing the defective vehicle with another.
3. In case of accomplishment of the transportations provided in Item 1 of this Article, the transport driver shall have the passenger manifest.
1. Transportation of goods between both countries or en route through their territory to the third countries, except for the transportations provided in Article 6 of this agreement is performed by trailer hauling trucks or semitrailer trucks, or without them on the basis of the permissions issued by competent authorities of Contracting Parties.
2. On each transportation of goods separate permission which grants the right to making of one flight there and back shall be issued if other is not stipulated in the permission.
1. Permissions are not required on accomplishment of transportations:
a) personal estate in case of resettlement;
b) the exhibits, the equipment and materials intended for fairs and exhibitions;
c) vehicles, animal, and also the different stock and property intended for holding sporting events;
d) theatrical sceneries and detail, musical instruments, equipment and accessories to filmings, radio and telecasts;
e) bodies or ashes of the dead;
e) cars, load-carrying capacity to 3,5 of tons and with a lump up to 6 tons inclusive.
g) the damaged vehicles or for rendering technical assistance to them.
i) the medical equipment and medicines for assistance in case of natural disasters.
2. The exceptions provided in subitems), c), d) Item 1 of this Article, are effective only in those cases if the load is subject to return to the country in which the vehicle is registered or if the load is conveyed as transit goods on the territory of the third country.
1. When dimensions or weight of the vehicle following without load or with load exceed the regulations established in the territory of other Contracting Party, and also when transporting dangerous goods, the carrier shall get special permission of competent authorities of other Contracting Party.
2. If the permission mentioned in Item 1 of this Article limits movement of the vehicle along certain route, shall be transported along this route.
1. Competent authorities of Contracting Parties will annually transfer each other mutually approved number of forms of permissions to transportations of passengers and loads. These forms shall have seal of competent authority and the signature of the responsible person who issued permission.
2. Competent authorities of Contracting Parties approve among themselves procedure for exchange of forms of permissions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.