of April 30, 2016 No. 131
About approval of Regulations on procedure for passing of allowing procedures in system of sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" and "About allowing procedures in the sphere of business activity", and also for the purpose of strengthening of measures for streamlining and simplification of issue of documents of allowing nature in system of sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on approval procedure on import and production of the new specially entered biologically active agents according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on approval procedure on import and production of new nutritional supplements according to appendix No. 2;
2. Make changes to the List of documents of allowing nature in the sphere of business activity approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of August 15, 2013 No. 225 (the joint venture of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2013, No. 8, the Art. 55), according to appendix No. 4.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments:
in a month to bring the departmental regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution;
provide the organization and holding actions for extended coverage of the purposes, content and the practical importance of this resolution among subjects of entrepreneurship.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. I. Ikramov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 30, 2016 No. 131
1. This Provision determines approval procedure on the import and production of the new specially entered biologically active agents which are dietary supplements to food (further - dietary supplement to food), for the first time imported and earlier not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Dietary supplement to food is represented by the concentrates received in case of conversion of food staples or artificial method and intended for direct acceptance with food or introductions in structure of foodstuff.
3. Issue of the import permit and production of dietary supplement to food is performed according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
4. The import permit and (or) production of dietary supplement to food (further - permission) is issued by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - authorized body) in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
5. Import and production of dietary supplement to food is performed in the presence of the permission issued according to this Provision.
6. Import and production of dietary supplement to food can perform legal entities and physical persons (further - the applicant).
7. Import and production of dietary supplement is allowed to food only after carrying out the toksikologo-hygienic assessment which is carried out at the expense of means of the applicant.
8. Permission is issued on the producer for a period of 5 years.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.