of November 21, 2015 No. 307-V
About space activities
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of space activities in Turkmenistan and governs the relations arising in the course of its implementation.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) space activities – the activities directed to research and use of space for achievement of scientific, economic, ecological, information and commercial purposes, and also for ensuring defense and safety of Turkmenistan;
2) space – the space stretching outside airspace at the height over hundred kilometers above sea level;
3) subjects of space activities – legal and (or) physical persons of Turkmenistan, including the foreign, and also international organizations performing space activities in the territory of Turkmenistan according to this Law;
4) objects of space activities (the space equipment) – elements of space system, physical items of artificial origin which are designed, made and operated both in space, and on the Earth's surface with research purpose and uses of space;
5) space system – set functionally interconnected orbital (space objects) and land (objects of land space infrastructure) the technical means intended for accomplishment of research problems and use of space;
6) national operators of space systems – the legal entities of Turkmenistan exercising control of space systems and (or) their use;
7) space object – the spacecraft and (or) means of its removal in space and their components;
8) the spacecraft – the flying technical device intended for conclusion in space for the purpose of research and (or) use of space;
9) objects of land space infrastructure – land constructions and the equipment used when implementing space activities;
10) state registration of objects of space activities – accounting of space objects and objects of land space infrastructure, the act of recognition and confirmation by Turkmenistan of origin, change or termination of the rights to the space equipment;
11) space services – the services rendered with use of objects of space activities and space technologies;
12) space technologies – set of the scientific and technical knowledge, engineering procedures, materials and the equipment necessary for implementation of space activities, and also obtaining and use of results of these activities;
13) satellite navigation – process of the solution of tasks of navigation with use of the global navigation satellite system;
14) the global navigation satellite system – the space system intended for determination of coordinate and time parameters (geographical coordinates and height above sea level, the speed, the direction and time of movement) land, water and air objects;
15) system of high-precision satellite navigation – functional amendments of the global navigation satellite system including technical means of land and (or) space basing;
16) satellite navigation services – the activities directed to requirements satisfaction in additional (rather standardly provided by the global navigation satellite systems) services in determination of coordinate and time parameters of land, water and air objects;
17) remote sensing of Earth – process of receipt of information on the Earth's surface by observation and measurement from space of own and reflected radiation of elements of sushi, surface of the water and the atmosphere;
18) the spacecraft transponder – set of the radio send-receive devices established on the spacecraft and intended for relaying of signals Earth – space – Earth;
19) the project in the field of space activities – set of actions for creation of the space equipment and the space technologies directed to implementation of space activities;
20) the project in the field of space activities of dual purpose – the project in the field of space activities realized both for the solution of social and economic tasks and for ensuring defense and safety of Turkmenistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.