of November 21, 2015 No. 308-V
About horse breeding and equestrian sport
This Law determines legal, economic and organizational basis of development of horse breeding, equestrian sport and is directed to protection in Turkmenistan of gene pool of thoroughbred breeding horses, an also governs the relations arising in case of cultivation, cultivation and use of horses.
The basic concepts applied in this Law:
1) horse breeding - the livestock production industry component which is engaged in cultivation, cultivation of horses and their use in horse jumps, beauty contests held among horses, different types of equestrian sport;
2) equestrian sport - different types of riding and sports competitions, and also the sports and the carried-out different exercises which are carried out with participation of horses;
3) horse-breeding industry - the implementation of activities and management in the field of horse breeding including hippology (science about horse breeding), breeding and veterinary case, horse breeding construction of facilities;
4) horse-breeding activities - set of all work types in horse-breeding industry performed by legal entities or physical persons;
5) breeding horse breeding - the activities connected with cultivation of horses of different breeds whose origin is confirmed by the record made in the State herdbook;
6) breeding horse - the horse of certain breed accepted on accounting in the State herdbook;
7) Achaltekin breeding horse - the blood thoroughbred horse created throughout many centuries by the Turkmen national selection;
8) emudsky breeding horse - the thoroughbred horse created throughout many centuries by the Turkmen national selection;
9) the owner of horse - the legal entity or physical person having the property right to horse;
10) stable - the specialized building for content, cultivation and cultivation of horses;
11) the certificate of foal - the document issued on foal right after its birth, on the state registration of horse, including data on its origin and other individual data;
12) the passport of horse - the document issued on the one-and-a-half-year-old grown-up stallions and other horses containing in Turkmenistan, confirming their origin and the corresponding owner of horse;
13) chipirovaniye of horses - method of electronic branding of horses;
14) the State herdbook - the document containing the data confirming origin and thoroughbredness of breed on the genealogical line of horses;
15) council on breeding work with horses - the group created based on the Provision approved by authorized body;
16) the horse breeder - person who is engaged in cultivation and cultivation of horses;
17) seis - the responsible person exercising control of content of horses, and also who is engaged in training of horses;
18) the groom - person who is engaged in content of horses according to requirements of sanitary standards and their training under the direction of seis;
19) jumps for testing of horses - the jumps which are carried out for determination of level of training of horses to horse jumps and enhancement of races of horses;
20) horse jumps - the competitions held for the purpose of identification and enhancement of playfulness, endurance of horses;
21) horse jumps with deposits - the horse jumps which are carried out under approval of owners of horses or sponsors irrespective of pattern of ownership of conditions of accession to jumps and the contribution sizes based on the protocol;
22) the international horse jumps - the horse jumps which are carried out with participation of horses of legal entities and physical persons of foreign states;
23) the jockey - person jumping on horse in horse jumps;
24) the teenage equestrian - person - the teenager jumping on horse in horse jumps as the fan;
25) the equestrian - person acting on horse in different horse-racing competitions;
26) the equestrian sport coach (further - the trainer) - the responsible person who prepares race horses and equestrians for competitions and also exercises control of content of race horses;
27) horse-racing complex - complex of the constructions equipped with the special equipment for carrying out horse races, horse-racing competitions and the trainings, beauty contests held among horses;
28) horse-racing competitions - the competitions in different types of equestrian sport held according to the rules approved by organizers of sports competitions;
29) judiciary boards - the groups of persons exercising control of observance of rules of carrying out races for testing of horses, horse races, the beauty contests held among horses and horse-racing competitions;
30) genotype of horse - set of all genes of organism of horse which are its heritable basis;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.