of February 22, 2016 No. 27-p
About approval of the Regulations on operating procedure of bodies of system of Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic on the organization of release and use of payment card of "The receiver of budgetary funds"
Within implementation of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the State program of actions for increase in share of cashless payments and calculations in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2012-2017" of May 14, 2012 to No. 289/5/1, according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About basic provisions of Treasury of the Kyrgyz Republic", "About payment system of the Kyrgyz Republic", I order:
1. Approve Regulations on operating procedure of bodies of system of Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic on the organization of release and use of payment card of "The receiver of budgetary funds", according to appendix.
2. To the Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and regional departments of treasury to accept this order to execution and strict observance.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister - the director of the Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic Baketayev A. K.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 22, 2016 No. 27-p
1. This Regulations on operating procedure of bodies of system of Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic on the organization of release and use of payment card of "The receiver of budgetary funds" - (further - the Provision) are developed according to the Provisional regulations for payment cards of the Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 24/6 of May 30, 2014 and Operational Rules of the National settlement system the ELKART payment cards and establish single operating procedure of the Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Central Treasury) and regional departments of treasuries (further - ROK) on opening and closing of card accounts to budgetary institutions in national currency, process of release and use of payment card of budgetary institution.
2. In this Provision the following concepts, terms and determinations are applied:
Payment card of "The receiver of budgetary funds" (further - the PBS card) - the payment instrument allowing her holder to perform operations on receipt of cash only via terminals with obligatory identification of the card holder by the bank employee. Card transactions of PBS are performed by the card holder within cash amount, listed by the Central Treasury. The PBS card is property of the Central Treasury and is provided in use to the card holder according to this Provision.
The card holder - person authorized by state-financed organization to make transactions with use of the PBS Card based on the power of attorney and/or other documents according to the requirements established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
National settlement system ELKART payment cards - The settlement system on transactions with use of the national ELKART cards functioning based on the hardware and software of Interbank Processing Center Ltd (further - the ELKART System).
Interbank Processing Center (IPC) Ltd - (further - MPTs) Interbank Processing Center Private company the operator of national settlement system the Elkart payment cards.
Participants of calculations with use of payment cards - the Central Treasury, ROK, the card holder - budgetary institution, merchant acquirer and MPTs.
Number of the card - number containing on magnetic strip of the card (coded) and allowing to identify her holder when calculating. Consists of 16 figures and it is completely put squeezed boldly out) on card face.
Personalisation - the procedure including assignment to payment card of unique number and mapping and/or record in memory of the microprocessor on magnetic strip of information which turn it into the unique payment instrument.
PIN code - the personal identification code of the card holder authorizing carrying out transaction on the card and used for identification of her holder.
PIN-envelope - the paper containing data on the card holder and protected PIN code.
Processing - the activities including collection, processing and mailing to participants of the ELKART System of information on the transactions made with use of cards and also accomplishment of other functions provided by the relevant contracts between participants of settlement system with use of cards.
The terminal - the electronic device allowing to read out information from the card, to create, send and accept messages on transactions with the card in/from the relevant payment service provider.
Transaction - transaction with use of the card in case of receipt of cash in national currency from which change of balance in cash on the account of the card holder results.
The thin client - (English thin client) - the Web application used on the party of the Central Committee, allowing it to have access to the ELKART System within "Operational Rules of the National settlement system the ELKART payment cards".
Acquiring is activities of ekvayer for cash disbursement of money to holders of cards.
Ekvayer - the bank which got permission to acquiring implementation, the owner of network of peripheral devices providing carrying out authorizations or transactions according to technology and regulations of the relevant payment service providers, regulations and rules of NBKR, and also the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Issue of cards - activities of the Central Treasury for card issue.
The financial claim - the written request of the Central Treasury to ekvayer challenging on the basis of rules and procedures adopted in the ELKART System, correctness of making of the transaction with use of cards which is carried out via the peripheral device of ekvayer.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.