It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 7, 2016 No. 225
of March 31, 2016 No. 144
About the State program of training of specialists with higher education for 2016 - 2020
According to article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State program of training of specialists with higher education for 2016 - 2020 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of economic development and trade of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- together with the relevant ministries and departments to take effective measures on accomplishment of the specified Program within the means which are annually provided for content of institutions of higher professional education in the Government budget, special means of higher educational institutions and other private sources of financing;
- together with the ministries and departments, having institutions of higher professional education in the department, taking into account requirements of national economy and this Program, annually to develop the Plan of enrollment of students in institutions of higher professional education and to represent to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan for review.
3. To the relevant ministries and departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, cities and areas, institutions of higher professional education, irrespective of their pattern of ownership and subordination, to the state and non-state organizations and the companies, and also associations of employers to take necessary measures for implementation of this Program and to consider its provisions in case of development of the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development.
4. Annually till January 1 to provide to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan information in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the course of accomplishment of this Program.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Resolution Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of March 31, 2016 No. 144
1. The state program of training of specialists with higher education for 2016 - 2020 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of training of specialists with the higher education meeting the requirements of the modern labor market, implementation of priorities of social and economic development of the country and promotes effective use of the provided means.
2. This Program is developed on the basis of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "About education" and "About training of specialists taking into account requirements of the labor market", the National concept of formation of the Republic of Tajikistan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 3, 2002, No. 200, of the National strategy of development of formation of the Republic of Tajikistan till 2020 approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 30, 2012, No. 334 and Item 34 of the Actions plan on accomplishment of the tasks specified in the President's letter of the Republic - Tajikistan Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan of the January 23, 2015 approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 31, 2015, No. 35, an also taking into account provisions of the Program of preparation medical, personnel for 2010 - 2020 and other industry and regional programs.
3. Ensuring sustainable development of economy, rational use of material and moral resources, implementation of strategic objectives of the state on increase in level of living of the population and representation of national values is connected with the level and quality of human potential. The international experience shows that purposeful development financing of human potential, including educations since the childhood to age of majority and professional education yield good results for development of economy of the countries.
4. Development of the economy based on modern science to technology and educations is major factor of development of national economy.
5. Development of society, safety of society and state, quality of life of the population, assimilation of new technological capabilities and on this basis world-class achievement of economy depends on the level of science and education, the correct organization of training process and education, training according to market requirements of work and in general on the level of education of the nation.
6. The Republic of Tajikistan as part of the world community also pays special attention to the solution of questions of growth in prosperity of the population, level of sustainable development of national economy of the country, the certificate of what is sustainable social and economic development of the republic in recent years.
7. The B the purposes of achievement of these is more whole, science and education are estimated by the state as the vital sectors of national economy and are developed for acceleration of reform of industry and regulatory legal bases are implemented.
8. However, weak process of institutional reforms and insufficient use of the existing spiritual and financial resources complicate the solution of questions of updating of branches of science and education, improvement of scientific and technical achievements, ensuring equal access to education, improvement of quality of training and education at all stages of education and providing different fields of national economy with the qualified specialists meeting work market requirements. Though, the public expenditures annually increase by development of spheres of science and education, they in comparison with their real requirements are insufficient.
9. Amount of the public expenditures on development of spheres of science and education in 2015 in comparison with the gross domestic product (GDP) it is provided according to 0,2 of percent and 5,5 of percent.
10. Analyses show that for the minimum requirements satisfaction for preserving and development of structure of science and education, taking into account demographic factors, the share of annual expenses shall be equal in the forecast for science to 3 percent and for education to 7,0 of percent of the gross domestic product.
11. Along with it, the solution of social and economic problems of each state is closely connected with requirement of different; the fields of economy to qualified personnel. Providing science, production and governing bodies of qualified specialists is important task of education as the intellectual potential shall turn into the determining factor of development of society.
12. The Republic of Tajikistan develops in the conditions of collision of civilizations now. Therefore the sources providing competitiveness of development of national economy shall be found. One of the factors recognized competitive for development of the science and technology and the leading labor power advancing society and economy in rapidly changing conditions of the modern world is human potential. Developed economy is that economy which is capable in all sectors along with the existing opportunities rationally also to use and the qualified personnel meeting the international standards.
13. Macro - and microeconomic researches demonstrate that between education, close connection exists production and profitability. That is, than more economy is based based on science and technology, so it is considered steady.
14. Therefore, in Tajikistan in the near future with use of the labor power having the professional education meeting all requirements sustainable development of national economy shall be provided. Quality education shall become the strong base on which the national economy of the country in the future could rely.
15. Taking into account it, development of education and training it is announced by one of the priority directions of social policy of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
16. Training of qualified specialists is one of the priority directions of policy of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan now and it creates the basis for implementation of the measures undertaken for this the purposes for sustainable development of national economy in the years ahead.
17. Main objective of the Program is reduction of system of training of qualified specialists in compliance to work market requirements, creation of material, personnel and pedagogical base in institutions of higher professional education, cooperation of the state with private sector in training of specialists in such organizations within the country and beyond its limits, bonds of science with production. The program is reached by acceptance of the following measures:
- training of specialists with higher education on budget and contractual basis in institutions of higher professional education of the republic (the list is attached);
- plan developments of general acceptance (budget and contractual) in institutions of higher professional education within the country and beyond its limits according to requests of the ministries and departments of the republic;
- reductions in compliance of level and quality of the higher education in the country with use of international experience in the field of education;
- creations condition for training of specialists, meeting the requirements of internal and foreign breakthrough of work;
- implementations of models of education, except for medico-pharmaceutical training;
- implementations of new modern standards of education and reduction in training process compliance to its requirements;
- creations of small enterprises and business incubators under institutions of higher professional education and broad involvement of students to their activities;
- developments of state standards of higher education on modern innovative specialties and the developed national economy from the technological and innovative point of view;
- the organizations of educational and work practice of students in the state and non-state production enterprises;
- the organization and the equipment of educational bases modern technologies in institutions of higher professional education of the country for work practice;
- direct cooperation with bodies of employment of the population in the problem resolution of employment of graduates of institutions of higher professional education in the specialty;
- the organizations of system of statistic reports about employment and activities of graduates of institutions of higher professional education in the specialty;
- revival rapprochement of institution of higher professional education with scientific institutions and integration of study with modern science;
- attraction of scientific potential for development of the summary republican scientific and technical programs directed to the solution of important problems of social and economic development of the country;
- increases in efficiency of scientific research in the field of natural study and technical science, search of effective ways for implementation to production of scientific and technical achievements and technologies;
- strengthenings of activities of the technological parks created based on institutions of higher professional education;
- in accordance with the established procedure acceptances of necessary measures for the purpose of integration of the academic and practical science with institutions of higher professional education and enhancement of system of preparation of highly qualified scientific personnel of level of postgraduate study and doctoral studies of foreign scientific institutions;
- increases in the social and professional status of educators, strengthenings of their state and public support;
- increases in provision and responsibility of subjects of training process and education - the students, teachers, parents and other persons participating in this process.
- review of system of practice of students of institutions of higher professional education depending on specialties.
18. The main objectives of the Program are:
- determination of priorities on the basis of indicators of forecasts of social and economic development of the republic and depending on them training implementation;
- effective and target uses of budgetary funds and training of specialists on priority industries of national economy, including technical, technological, geological prospecting and other priority spheres;
- studying and requirements analysis of the internal and foreign labor markets, attraction of associations of the employers for the problem resolution of training meeting the modern requirements in all steps of education;
- carrying out open lessons in general educational institutions on the subjects "choice of profession", "my profession-my pride", the organization of meetings with representatives of different professions and holding actions for involvement of graduates to different professions;
- in accordance with the established procedure training in foreign countries taking into account specialties, preparation which are impossible within the country;
- increase in professional qualification of teachers and heads of institutions of higher professional education by increase in their qualification and occupational retraining;
- acceptance specific, measures for enhancement of the mechanism of distribution of graduates and arrival of young specialists in workplaces;
- strengthening of material, personnel and pedagogical base of institutions of higher professional education.
19. This Program is performed in two stages:
- the first stage - 2016 - 2017;
- the second stage - 2018 - 2020.
20. At the first stage consideration of the following questions is provided:
- reduction in compliance of the plan of general acceptance of entrants at the expense of budgetary funds and the agreement, page the priority directions of development of national economy;
- enhancement of system of retraining and advanced training of teachers of institutions of higher professional education;
- strengthening of material and technical resources of institutions of higher professional education of the country and its reduction in compliance to requirements of the international standards;
- development of the forecast of training of higher education on the basis of requirements of national economy of the subsequent toda taking into account transition to new system of the general education.
21. At the second stage the following questions shall find positive ways of the decision:
- institutional updating of all steps of education on the basis of effective cooperation and requirements analysis of the labor market;
- enhancement of management system by the sphere of higher education;
- creation of scientific aspect and the sequence of activities in the direction of training in institutions of higher professional education;
- effective use of resources of the sphere and fruitful attraction of private sector to creation of suitable conditions for study and education depending on requirements of the labor market;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.