of March 18, 2016 No. 134
About approval of the Program of electronic health care of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2020
For the purpose of ensuring availability and implementation of the personified accounting of the medical care provided on the basis of use of information and communication technologies to citizens according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About protection of public health in the Kyrgyz Republic", "About informatization", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The program of electronic health care of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2020 according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on program implementation of electronic health care of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2020 (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To heads of the ministries and administrative departments:
- provide strict execution of the Actions plan;
- following the results of every half-year, to the 15th following the accounting period to provide information on the course of implementation of the Actions plan in the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of every half-year, to the 25th following the accounting period to provide the summarized information on the course of accomplishment of the Actions plan in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 18, 2016 No. 134
The program of electronic health care of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2020 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of effective program implementation of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on implementation of electronic control ("the electronic government") in state bodies of the executive authority and local government bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2014-2017 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 17, 2014 No. 651, and the National program of reforming of health care "Dan Sooluk" for 2012-2016 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 24, 2012 No. 309.
Main objective of electronic health care is improvement of quality, availability of medical attendance of the population and implementation of the personified accounting of delivery of health care to citizens on the basis of large-scale use of information and communication technologies.
For program implementation development and deployment of the standards determining sales opportunity service - the oriented architecture providing complete compatibility of the information systems participating in support of processes of health care is supposed.
The multiformity, forming of the infrastructure corresponding to the needs of the population for medical care and financial resources, decentralization of management, increase in managerial and financial autonomy of the organizations of health care became the main lines of model of health care of the Kyrgyz Republic within reforming of health care sector. Development of primary link of health care, family medicine and the free choice of the family doctor are recognized as priorities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.