of April 11, 2016 No. 186
On regulation of the questions connected with implementation of private veterinary practice in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of settlement, connected with implementation of private veterinary practice in the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About veterinary science", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Provisional regulations for procedure of private veterinary practice in the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix 1;
- Provisional regulations for delegation of separate state powers in the field of veterinary science according to appendix 2.
2. The state inspectorate for veterinary and phytosanitary safety under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation of the Kyrgyz Republic, for the purpose of enhancement of the regulatory legal base regulating questions of implementation of private veterinary practice and delegation of separate state powers in the field of veterinary science till July 1, 2016 to develop and in accordance with the established procedure to submit for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the bill of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About veterinary science".
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 11, 2016 No. 186
1. These Provisional regulations (further - the Provision) regulate the questions connected with implementation of private veterinary practice in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. In the Kyrgyz Republic private veterinary practice have the right to be engaged persons meeting the following requirements:
- availability of the higher veterinary education;
- experience of occupational work at least 1 year;
- registration availability in the Register of private veterinarians.
3. The register of private veterinarians (further - the Register) is the systematized database including in itself registration and storage of the professional these persons performing private veterinary practice in the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Forming and maintaining the Register is performed by Veterinary statuary body of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Veterinary chamber).
The changes fixed in the Register, concerning the information about persons performing private veterinary practice shall be brought by them to the attention of Veterinary chamber within a month.
5. The purpose of forming and maintaining the Register are:
- quantitative and high-quality assessment of the private veterinarians performing veterinary practice;
- qualification control of level of professional knowledge and skills of private veterinarians;
- organization and quality control of continuous professional training;
- control of observance by private veterinarians of requirements of the Code of professional ethics of veterinarians;
- informing authorized state body by Veterinary chamber on veterinary science about the data concerning private veterinarians.
6. Private veterinarians (further - private veterinarians) shall be registered by the Register and shall observe the Code of professional ethics of veterinarians approved by Veterinary chamber and constantly increase the level of the professional training.
7. Continuous professional training of private veterinarians is continuous process of enhancement of professional knowledge and skills of private veterinarians.
8. The system of continuous professional training of private veterinarians is performed under control of Veterinary chamber.
9. The main objectives of continuous professional training of private veterinarians are:
- increase in education by enhancement of organizational and methodical providing, studying of new methods of domestic and foreign countries on veterinary questions;
- creation and maintenance of the database on hot topics in the field of veterinary science;
- creation of plans, training programs and the organization of the training rates, lectures, release of education guidances, textbooks and other materials on veterinary science;
- implementation of system of mentorship of young private veterinarians;
- efficiency evaluation of advanced training of private veterinarians.
10. Veterinary services are private veterinarians according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Provision, on the principles of contractual relations.
The amount of payment of the rendered veterinary service is determined by the agreement in the procedure established by the legislation.
The form of the standard agreement of veterinary services affirms authorized state body on veterinary science.
11. The private veterinarian shall have individual seal, with indication of surname, name, middle name and identification number, in the form approved by authorized state body on veterinary science.
12. The private veterinarian in the place work shall have sign with indication of profile, the forms of the organization of the activities and the name, and also information on the address and operating mode, in the state and official languages.
13. The private veterinarian shall represent high-quality veterinary services and inform owners of animals in available form of the rendered veterinary services.
14. Information on the rendered veterinary services shall be in the place, convenient for review, and contain without fail:
- the list of main types of the provided veterinary services;
- information on inclusion of the private veterinarian in the Register;
- the list of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of veterinary science.
15. The private veterinarian timely warns owners of animals about possible complications and procedure for acceptance of preventive measures which threaten quality of the rendered veterinary service.
16. The private veterinarian provides:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.