The agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan on cooperation in the field of government communication
of November 16, 2001
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
being guided by aspiration to further strengthening of the friendship existing between both states
considering interest of the Parties in preserving and development of the international government telecommunication,
in view of the international contracts signed between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Uzbekistan and also within the Commonwealth of Independent States,
proceeding from urgent need of accurate regulation of the relations which basis are the mutual trust and mutual respect,
agreed as follows:
For the purposes of this agreement the following determinations are applied:
1) "the competent organizations" - Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Service of government communication of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
2) "government communication" - special communication for needs of public administration;
3) "the international government telecommunication" - the system of government communication intended for exchange of information between subscribers of government communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Uzbekistan;
4) "cryptography tools" - the implementing cryptographic algorithms of transformation of information hardware, hardware-software and the software intended for information security in case of its processing, storage and transfer on communication channels including for protection against unauthorized access, against imposing of false information, means of production of key documents, manual codes, documents of coding.
The parties provide and enhance the permanent international government and encoded document communication.
Each of the Parties has the equal rights in case of the solution of questions of the organization, technical operation and safety of the international government telecommunication infringing on interests of other Party.
Questions of the organization, technical operation, safety and smooth functioning of the international government telecommunication are solved the competent organizations.
Each of the Parties provides in the territory of the state government communication for management officials of the state of other Party according to the legislation of the state if other conditions do not make a reservation international treaties which participants are the Parties.
Expenses, within the territory of the state, are paid for the organization, commissioning, technical operation and further enhancement of the international government telecommunication with each of the Parties.
The competent organizations perform interaction in the following directions:
1) is carried out jointly by research and development works in the field of development and production of new systems and means for the international government telecommunication, and also national networks of government communication;
2) in the field of production of means of government communication;
3) in the field of information security in systems and means of government communication;
4) in the field of use of the range of frequencies allocated to them in the territory of the state for the purpose of ensuring electromagnetic compatibility of radio-electronic means of government communication of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Uzbekistan;
5) in the field of preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel. The cooperation in the listed directions of interaction is performed in coordination between the competent organizations.
Joint research, developmental developments and the technical means of transfer and enciphering of voice and documentary information manufactured on them for the international government telecommunication - are property of the competent organizations of the Parties and are not subject to transfer to the third party without mutual coordination.
The parties provide, in agreed volumes, delivery of the cryptography tools, the equipment and means of communication, components and spare parts necessary for the organization and operation of the international government telecommunication, and also national networks of government communication, according to the legislation of both states.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.