of April 11, 2016 No. 189
About approval of the Regulations on the Red List of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of strengthening of measures for preserving the rare, disappearing or being under the threat of disappearance animal species, plants and mushrooms in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About environmental protection", "About fauna", "About protection and use of flora" and "About hunting and hunting economy", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Red List of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. To the state agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the measures following from this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Regulations on the Red List of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Provision) establish single procedure for entering and exception of the rare, disappearing or being under the threat of disappearance, including having global value types (subspecies, populations) of wild animals, wild-growing plants and mushrooms, constantly or temporarily living and growing in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, in the Red List of the Kyrgyz Republic, determine its structure, content, and also procedure for its maintaining.
2. The Red List of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Red List) contains the code of data about the rare, disappearing or being under the threat of disappearance, including having global value types (subspecies, populations) wild animals, wild-growing plants and mushrooms (further - rare animals, plants and mushrooms), about the biology, condition and the circle of their dwelling and growth operating and recommended measures for preserving, recovery, cultivation (cultivation) and their possible use.
3. The Red List is component of the inventory of animal and flora of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The basic concepts used in this Provision:
acclimatization - adaptation of organisms to new living conditions after territorial, artificial or natural movement with formation of the stable reproduced groups of organisms (populations);
type/subspecies area - the field of geographical distribution of individuals of certain type / subspecies regardless of degree of permanency of their dwelling (growth);
type/subspecies - set of animals similar each other whose signs are descended to posterity;
fauna - the natural object protected by the law including insects, reptiles, animals, birds, fishes and other water animals who are in condition of natural freedom and performing ecological, economic and cultural and improving functions;
limiting factors - the circle factors making cardinal, most obvious impact on organism;
fauna objects - wild mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibiouses, insects, fishes, water animals and water invertebrates at all stages of development (egg, cocoon, doll, juveniles, larva, etc.), parts and other products of these animals;
population - set of organisms of one type / subspecies, long time living in one territory (occupying certain area) and in parts or in full other same groups isolated from individuals;
the rare, disappearing or being under the threat of disappearance animals - types/subspecies of animals to which disappearance which met quantity of individuals are not enough for recovery and self-preservation of population under natural conditions threatens;
the habitat of fauna - the environment in which objects of fauna live in condition of natural freedom;
taxonomy - the doctrine about the principles and practice of classification and systematization;
toponyms - own names of the rivers, lakes, swamps, settlements, streets, separate parts of relief, or otherwise place names;
ecosystem - functional unity of live organisms and the circle of their dwelling.
5. The Red List is constituted based on the list of rare animals, plants and mushrooms.
6. For consideration of questions of entering of rare animals, plants and mushrooms in the Red List or their exception by the authorized state body in the field of environmental protection creates the interdepartmental commission on the Red List (further - the Commission).
7. Representatives of state bodies and organizations, scientific institutions of National academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, higher educational institutions, non-profit organizations and associations, the international scientific organizations and associations are part of the Commission.
The Commissions can be involved representatives of local government bodies.
8. The structure and Regulations on the Commission affirm authorized body in the field of environmental protection (further - authorized body).
9. Based on analysis results and assessment of data on distribution, number and use, and also condition and the characteristic of changes of the habitat or growth of rare animals, plants and mushrooms the Commission makes the offer on entering them in the Red List or their exception.
10. As the basis for entering in the Red List of this or that type (subspecies, population) animals, plants and mushrooms serve the this about reducing their number and deterioration in condition, reduction of area of dwelling or growth, adverse changes of living conditions or any other data testimonial of need of acceptance of urgent measures on their protection and reproduction.
11. Entering in the Red List of types of the rare animals, plants and mushrooms falling under action come in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, are considered in priority procedure.
12. According to the offer of the Commission the authorized body submits for consideration of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic the offer on the list of rare species of animals, plants and mushrooms in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
13. The list shall be provided in Latin, Kyrgyz and Russian languages, without specifying of synonyms and alternative names.
14. Types of rare animals, plants and mushrooms which number and living conditions are recovered to the limits excluding the threat to their reproduction and preserving and also brought without proper assessment or it is wrong, are subject to exception of the list based on the offer of the Commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.