of March 4, 2016 No. 37-p
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming and execution of the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of process improvement of execution of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic, forming of the urgent cash plan for optimum use of the state money, in pursuance of Item 6.1. resolutions of Board of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of 6.01.2016 No. 3, and also Item 3.12.2. The work plan of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016 approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of 22.02.2016 No. 26-p I order:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming and execution of the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To the Central Treasury (Baketayev A. K.) provide timely forming of the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To management of the budget policy (Asangulov K. K.), to Management of forecasting of state revenues (Aliyev B. A.), to Management of public debt (Sydykov B. T.), to Management of the state investments and technical assistance (Murzayev K. S.) provide timely provision of information in the Central Treasury according to the Provision provided in Item 1.
4. To department of clerical work and electronic document management (Israilova A. O.) bring this order to the main managers of budgetary funds.
5. To management of providing ICT and upgrade (Duyshembiyev N. M.) to post this order on the website of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and in information system of law Tokty.
6. To public institution "Info-Sistema" under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic (Tokochev R. T.) provide technical supply and maintenance of the Cash Planning module and to provide training of staff of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. Declare invalid the following orders:
- the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 27, 2009 No. 45-p "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming, approval of the financial plan of the income, resources and budgeted expenses of the republican budget";
- the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 30, 2015 No. 167-p "About introduction of amendments to the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 27, 2009 No. 45-p".
8. To impose control of execution of this order on the Deputy Minister of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic - the director of the Central Treasury Baketayev A. K.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 4, 2016 No. 37-p
1. This Provision is developed according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the basic principles of the budget right in the Kyrgyz Republic", "About basic provisions of Treasury of the Kyrgyz Republic" and determines procedure for forming and execution of the cash plan of the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the republican budget).
2. Main objective of cash planning is forming of the urgent cash plan for optimum use of the state money and determination of potential cash gaps for acceptance of timely measures on their covering.
3. In this Provision the following concepts, terms and determinations are used:
the automated system of treasury (AST) - complex program, hardware-software and the hardware, methods and procedures providing generation, processing, transfer, acceptance, data storage on cash servicing of execution republican and local budgets and the automated accounting in system of treasury;
authorization - the actions performed by users of the automated system of treasury (AST) when signing electronic forms of payment documents by means of the digital signature (DS) or login and the password;
the administrator of receipts - the public authority performing collection, charge of tax, non-tax and other payments, control of correctness of their calculation, completeness and timeliness of their payment;
the budget data - information containing in summary budget list: planned data according to the income, expenses and transactions with assets and liabilities by the main managers of budgetary funds (administrators of receipts), and also the limits of the budget obligations (LBO);
the budget obligation - form of the financial relations on recognition by the body performing the budget, or being under its authority by organization, obligations on making of transactions on expenditure of budgetary funds during certain term, arising according to the budget legislation and the limit of the budget obligations (LBO);
budgetary institution - the organization created by state bodies or local government bodies for implementation of the state functions which activities are implemented at the expense of means of the relevant budget on the basis of limits of the budget obligations;
the main manager of budgetary funds - the state body or other direct receiver of means of the republican budget (the ministry, the state committee, administrative department and other state body) determined by the relevant law on the republican budget for the next financial year, and having the right to distribute assignments on the managers and receivers of budgetary funds who are under its authority.
cash execution - complex of the actions aimed at the organization of production processes for accumulation of money in the budget for their subsequent distribution and also accounting of the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds in the course of budget implementation;
cash restrictions - the maximum permissible amounts of payments on execution of the budget obligations established by the Central Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Central Treasury) according to objective state of the economy of the country and the budget system, and also for financial provision of socially important actions;
the cash plan - the forecast of cash receipts in the budget and cash payments from the budget during the predicted period;
cash expense - transaction on money transfer from accounts of budgetary institution for payment of the budget obligations assumed by the receiver of the budgetary funds in accordance with the established procedure and which are subject to payment for the account of means of the government budget;
the limits of the budget obligations (LBO) - limit rate of budgetary funds, amount of the rights in terms of money to adoption of the budget obligations by budgetary institutions according to the law on the republican budget for the next financial year;
the receiver of budgetary funds - the budget institution which is under authority of the main manager or manager of budgetary funds or other organization having the right to means from the budget based on the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, the decision of relevant organ or the agreement and responsible for their use;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.