The agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on cooperation in the field of air transport
of September 16, 1992
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Belarus which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties according to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on cooperative principles and conditions of relations in the field of transport;
wishing to strengthen and develop mutual cooperation in the field of air transport,
agreed as follows:
This agreement determines conditions of activities of the air transport of the Parties transporting passengers and loads between both states and out of their limits, and also the mutual coordination of work connected with development and functioning of civil aviation.
Each of the Parties will promote creation in the territory of the state of necessary conditions for flights of aircrafts of other state, their aeronautical, technical and commercial servicing.
1. The parties keep in relations among themselves the rules existing at the time of the signature of this agreement, manuals, provisions, instructions, standards, specifications and other regulating documents regulating activities of civil aviation including in the field of flight, mate, technical, aeronautical, medical, meteorological, airfield support of flights.
2. Changes, and also approval of the new regulating documents infringing on interests of other Party will be made under mutual approval.
3. The parties will aim at standardization of the aviation legislation existing in the territory of their states.
The parties consider separately, taking into account the legislation of the states, condition of transportations of passengers, loads, flight of aircrafts from the Republic of Belarus en route in airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and from the Republic of Kazakhstan en route in airspace of the Republic of Belarus. Results of consideration draw up the special agreement.
1. Each of the Parties by preparation of the new intergovernmental agreements about air traffic infringing on interests of other Party will perform with it necessary consultations.
2. Each of the Parties in case of accomplishment of air transportation based on the agreements signed with the third countries will perform with other Party close cooperation in questions of development and application of tariff policy, commercial conditions of operation of the airlines which are not causing unjustified damage to other Party.
3. Under the organization of international carriages for the trasses passing on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan. The parties will coordinate the actions for the purpose of protection of the commercial interests.
Each Party recognizes the registration certificates of aircrafts granted by other Party, certificates of the validity to flights and other documents necessary for flights.
1. The parties recognized necessary to perform the coordinated tariff policy on air transport.
2. The procedure and conditions of settlement for air transportation and aviation works are determined by free standing agreements.
All technical and business concerns concerning flights of aircrafts, transportation of passengers and loads on air-lines including the schedule, frequency of flights, types of aircrafts, maintenance, are permitted by competent authorities of the Parties, proceeding from the principles of equality and mutual advantage.
The parties will give necessary assistance each other on prevention and suppression of hijacking of the aircrafts and other illegal acts directed against safety of aircrafts, their passengers and crews, the airports and aeronautical means, and also any other safety hazard of civil aviation.
The parties on the basis of reciprocity will coordinate the activities:
scientific and technical policy in the field of air transport;
creations of conditions for mutual material logistics of airlines, including - fillings of aircrafts with fuels and lubricants.
In case of emergency landing, accident or catastrophic crash of the aircraft of one Party in the territory of other Party, the last will immediately inform on it other Party, and also will take necessary measures for investigation of the causes of the accident and at the request of other Party will provide free entrance on the territory of representatives of this Party for participation in investigation of such incident, and also will take necessary relief measures to crew and passengers, and will ensure safety being on this aircraft of mail, baggage and load. The party conducting investigation of aviation incident shall inform other Party on its results.
The parties will cooperate in area of training of aviation specialists and developments of single requirements to the level of their preparation.
The issued qualification documents on the termination of educational institutions will have legal force in the territory of both states.
Relations of the companies and organizations of civil aviation of both states for the questions entering their competence will be under construction on the basis of direct contracts between them.
1. The parties will resolve all matters of argument in connection with interpretation and application of this agreement by negotiations and consultations.
2. Changes and amendments to this agreement are drawn up by protocols which after approval or approval by the Parties are integral part of the Agreement.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of its signing and will be effective until the expiration of 90 days from the date of when one of the Parties reports to other Party in writing about the intention to terminate the Agreement.
It is made in the city of Alma-Ata on September 16, 1992 in duplicate, everyone in the Belarusian, Kazakh and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative.
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Government of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.