of April 9, 2016 No. 498-V ZRK
This Law establishes the legal basis of activities and governs the public relations in the field of mail in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, determines the rights and obligations of subjects of mail activities, competence of state bodies in mail.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) subscription box - the special box for receipt of separate types of mailings established on production facilities, used by addressees according to the procedure, established by authorized body in the field of mail;
2) subscriber mailbox - the special cabinet with cells established in buildings, apartment houses (residential buildings), individual apartment houses for receipt of mailings by addressees;
3) the addressee (receiver) - the user of services of the operator of mail to whom the mailing or postal money transfer are addressed;
3-1) special mail service - type of the express mail service performed by structural division of the National operator of mail and providing acceptance, processing, protection, transportation and delivery (delivery) of the mail, special and other departures containing any secret protected by the law and values including precious metals, gemstones and products from them;
4) the personalized device - the device for drawing on documents and mailings of prints with indication of the name of the operator of mail, its production facility, and also other information determined by the operator of mail;
5) parcel post - not registered and registered mailing with printing editions, official papers, documents and other objects, the sizes which weight and method of packaging are provided according to rules of provision of services of mail service;
6) hybrid departure - the e-mail (message) accepted by the operator of mail to transfer and delivered to the addressee in the form of the letter (postcard) or the letter (postcard) accepted by the operator of mail to transfer and delivered to the addressee in the form of the e-mail (message) to e-mail or electronic subscriber mailbox;
7) service in transfer of hybrid departure - activities of the operator of mail for acceptance, processing, delivery and (or) delivery of hybrid departure;
8) Universal Postal Union - the international organization consisting of member countries which territories form the single mail territory for mutual exchange of the international mailings which purposes are providing the organization and enhancement of mail services and creation in this area of favorable conditions for development of international cooperation;
9) acts of Universal Postal Union - the documents accepted on the Congress of Universal Postal Union according to its Charter;
10) written correspondence - not registered and registered letters, postcards, parcels post and small packets;
11) distribution of periodic printing editions on subscription - provision of mail by the operator based on the signed contract with the owner of mass media or his representative of service in acceptance of subscription to the periodic printing edition, including with use of Internet resource, and to implementation of acceptance, processing, transportation and delivery of the periodic printing edition to the user of services of the operator of mail;
12) the international commercial correspondence with the answer - the mailing which is drawn up according to acts of Universal Postal Union, containing prepaid the sender the mailing of return;
13) services of the accelerated mail service - service in transfer of mailings with the mode of the accelerated processing, transportations, deliveries and (or) deliveries of mailings;
14) the sender - the user of services of the operator of mail who transfers the operator of mail the mailing or money for their transfer;
15) sending - the registered mailing with things, objects and goods, the sizes, weight and which packaging are provided according to rules of provision of services of mail service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.