of December 29, 2003 No. 575
About approval of the Regulations on the Public sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Republic of Tajikistan
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the Public sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. To provide to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan execution of this Provision, to develop and approve necessary regulatory legal acts.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 29, 2003 No. 575
1. The public sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Service) is single state centralized system of the bodies and organizations exercising sanitary and epidemiological surveillance for the purpose of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population of the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. The sanitary and epidemiologic service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan (further the referred to as Service of the Ministry of Health) is the state body authorized by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to exercise the state sanitary and epidemiological surveillance.
4. Bodies and organizations of Service are legal entities, have independent balance or the profit and loss budget, own fixed assets, settlement accounts in treasury, seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Tajikistan and with the name, are in accordance with the established procedure allocated with the property assigned to them on the right of economic maintaining or operational management.
5. Organizational and administrative documents of sanitary and epidemiologic service are: The act of sanitary and epidemiologic inspection, the Sanitary and epidemiologic instruction, the Protocol on sanitary and epidemiologic violation, the Resolution on imposing of penalty, the Resolution on suspension of operation of object, the Sanitary and epidemiologic conclusion, the Agenda for giving explanation upon sanitary and epidemiologic offense approved by the Chief state health officer of the Republic of Tajikistan and registered in the procedure established by the legislation.
6. The main task of Service is identification, the prevention and taking measures, the circle factors of its dwelling directed to decrease in dangerous and adverse effect on health of the person.
7. Bodies and organizations of Service according to this provision and tasks assigned to them:
enable the realization of state policy in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population;
coordinate activities of other ministries and departments, municipal authorities, organizations, companies and organizations, irrespective of their patterns of ownership and departmental subordination concerning realization of state policy in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population, carrying out production and public control over respect for sanitary standards and rules, accomplishment of hygienic and anti-epidemic actions;
participate in development and implementation of the state and regional target programs, and also scientific, scientific and technical programs in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population;
exercise within the powers control over the implementation of requirements of the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population;
ensure functioning republican, the regional, city, district extraordinary anti-epidemic commissions and control accomplishment of their decisions;
conduct procurement and supply of medical immunobiological supplies, disinfectants, hygienic measuring devices and laboratory and diagnostic means for bodies and organizations of Service;
make decisions on holding sanitary and hygienic and anti-epidemic actions which are obligatory for accomplishment by municipal authorities, companies, organizations, organizations, irrespective of departmental subordination and patterns of ownership, officials and citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also foreign citizens and stateless persons;
exercise sanitary and epidemiologic control at check points through frontier of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of the prevention of delivery and distribution quarantine (plague, cholera, yellow fever) and other infectious diseases constituting danger to the population take measures for prevention of import to the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan of the goods, chemical, biological and radioactive materials, waste and other freights constituting danger to the person;
perform interaction with the public veterinary service of the republic on holding actions of the anthropozoonotic of infections directed to eradication;
take measures concerning patients with infectious (parasitic) diseases, establish the reasons, factors, conditions of origin and spread of infectious (parasitic), occupational diseases, food poisonings and other mass diseases of the people connected with impact of adverse factors of the habitat of the person by conducting special sanitary and hygienic, epidemiological investigations and on the basis of social and hygienic monitoring;
establish procedure and conducting the state accounting and the reporting of infectious, including production strains of microorganisms, parasitic, occupational diseases, mass noninfectious diseases (poisonings), other diseases of the people connected with impact of adverse factors of the habitat of the person and represent in accordance with the established procedure the corresponding state reporting;
perform measures for timely informing the population on emergence of infectious diseases, mass noninfectious diseases (poisonings), condition of the habitat and the held sanitary and anti-epidemic (preventive) events;
will organize and carry out scientific and other types of research, and also certification of separate types of products in the field of ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic safety of the population;
make sanitary and epidemiologic investigations, researches, inspections, testing, and also examinations and other types of estimates;
will organize work on hygienic education of the population, employees of industrial, agricultural and private enterprises, to training of citizens, certification, hygienic training of workers which activities are connected with production, storage, transportation and realization of foodstuff and drinking water, education and training of children, public and consumer services of the population;
perform development, replication and distribution of visual and other information materials on hygienic training of the population on the republic territory, exclusively bodies and organizations of Service for the order of the chief state health officer of the Republic of Tajikistan;
determine the list of diseases against which obligatory preventive inoculations, procedure, terms of their carrying out and national group are carried out;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.