Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Government of the Republic of Belarus on coordination of activities of rail transport
of September 16, 1992
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Belarus which are hereinafter referred to as with the Parties
- confirming the inalienable right of property to rail transport;
- considering it expedient to keep technological unity of railway transportation network;
- recognizing exclusive importance of transportations of passengers, and also loads both on mutual deliveries, and to the third countries;
- attaching significance to coordination and joint activities of rail transport of both states,
agreed as follows:
Functional activities of rail transport of both states are performed according to single standard rates on production and content of railway vehicles, technical means, safety of movement and working conditions, the organizations of transportation work and safety of loads, interactions of rail transport with users of its services and other modes of transport.
1. The parties recognized necessary to perform the coordinated tariff policy. Rates in the interstate message are established by special agreements.
2. Transportation of passengers and loads between stations of the railroads of both states is performed on the basis of the regulating documents acting at the time of the signature of this agreement.
Under the organization of transportations of passengers and loads by rail from the Republic of Kazakhstan transit across the territory of the Republic of Belarus and from the Republic of Belarus transit across the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the third countries, and also en route from the third countries to the third countries, the Parties coordinate the actions in case of development (taking into account the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the legislation of the Republic of Belarus) tariff policy for the purpose of attraction of additional transit cargo flows on these directions with registration in necessary cases of the relevant agreement.
1. The parties agreed to keep the procedure of international carriages of loads and passengers operating on rail transport established by earlier signed Intergovernmental Agreements between the USSR and other countries, and also Conventions and other Agreements in the field of rail transport which participant was the USSR (if it does not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the legislation of the Republic of Belarus).
The list of such Agreements and Conventions is determined by the Parties the free standing agreement.
2. The parties reserve the right to sign agreements in the field of rail transport with other countries, without infringing on fundamental interests of other Party, and in case of the conclusion of such Agreements, will inform of it other Party.
The parties assume obligations:
observe mutually agreed competent authorities of Obligation parties on acquisition, content and repair of railway vehicles, containers, the machinery and equipment; keep the existing schemes of the address of passenger trains, the directions of cars and cargo flows, the plan of forming of cargo trains, and them to perform changes according to the mutual arrangement;
hold negotiations on economic evaluation and accounting of mutual interests, determination of procedure for preparation and approval of technological parameters of transportation work as representatives of the Parties.
The state companies and the organizations, bodies of financially technical supply of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Belarus will provide mutual delivery of the equipment, equipment, spare parts and material resources for needs of rail transport in amounts of interstate deliveries.
1. The parties consider it expedient to coordinate actions in the field of social policy concerning workers of rail transport, informing each other on the preparing decisions.
2. The parties will study possibility of preserving in the territories of the states of the established earlier professional privileges for workers of rail transport.
The parties will coordinate and pursue single scientific and technical policy on rail transport.
1. The parties will cooperate in area of training of engineers, technicians, and also personnel of mass professions of rail transport and development of single requirements to the level of their preparation.
2. The qualification documents issued about the termination of educational institution will have equal legal force in the territory of both states.
All matters of argument resulting from interpretation and application of this agreement will be solved by negotiations and consultations. Changes and amendments to this agreement are drawn up by protocols which, after approval or approval by the Parties, are integral part of the Agreement.
The parties declare that this Agreement is open for signing of any independent state by the Government which railway system has technological communication with railway system of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Belarus, or other state which joined this Agreement.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of its signing and will be effective until the expiration of 90 days from the date of when one of the Parties reports to other Party in writing about the intention to terminate the Agreement.
It is made in the city of Alma-Ata on September 16, 1992 in duplicate, everyone in the Kazakh, Belarusian and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative.
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Government of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.