Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Government of the Republic of Belarus on automobile communication
of September 16, 1992
The government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Belarus which are hereinafter referred to as by the Parties
according to the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on cooperative principles and conditions of relations in the field of transport;
being guided by aspiration to further development of automobile communication between both states, and also transit across the territories of the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan,
agreed in following:
This agreement determines conditions of journey of the vehicles (buses, automobile, trailer hauling trucks and semitrailer trucks or without them) transporting passengers, loads and the following empty between both states and transit across their territories and also the mutual coordination of activities connected with development and functioning of road transport and road economy.
Each of the Parties will provide favorable conditions for driving of vehicles of other Party through the territory of the state including the following transit to the third countries.
1. Transportations of passengers, loads by vehicles and movement of automotive vehicles of the Republic of Belarus on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Kazakhstan on the territory of the Republic of Belarus (including transit) are performed based on this agreement, with payment for journey of taxes, the state charges, with compensation of damage according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Conditions of provision of privileges on tax payment and the state charges are determined by special agreements.
In case of accomplishment of transportations based on this agreement carriers of one of the Parties, being in the territory of respectively the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Kazakhstan, shall follow the traffic regulation existing there, the laws and other standard rates relating to road transport and highways.
1. The parties agreed to keep the rules existing at the time of the signature of this agreement. provisions, instructions, standards and specifications regulating work of road transport.
2. Change, and also approval of the new regulating documents infringing on interests of other Party are made under approval between the Parties.
The parties on the basis of reciprocity will coordinate work of road transport and road economy in the field of:
scientific and technical policy;
project developments legislative and bylaws, standards and regulations; creations of conditions for technical assistance to railway vehicles, fillings of cars with fuels and lubricants;
assistance in case of accidents.
Each Party recognizes in the territory the Republic of Belarus issued by competent authorities and the Republic of Kazakhstan registration documents and registration plates on vehicles, and also certificates of competency on the right of control of the vehicle.
1. The parties will resolve all matters of argument in connection with interpretation and application of this agreement by negotiations and consultations.
2. Changes and amendments to this agreement are drawn up by protocols which after approval or approval of the Parties by competent authorities are integral part of the Agreement.
This agreement becomes effective from the date of its signing and will be effective until the expiration of 90 days from the date of when one of the Parties reports to other Party in writing about the intention to terminate the Agreement.
It is made in the city of Alma-Ata on September 16, 1992 in duplicate, everyone in the Belarusian, Kazakh and Russian languages, and all texts are equally authoritative.
For the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Government of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.